Hey dudes, so I'm seriously planning on a k24 swap over the next 12 months and am at the stage in my build where the suspension is almost done fully and I need to start thinking about brakes as mine currents are on their way out. I'm looking at seriously tracking this car and getting into the time attack comps here in Brisbane - somehow, haven't really looked into it all yet.

So, I'm upgrading my brakes and want to know what you guys would recommend for a prospective 200wkw eg hatch. I'm looking into a set of Endless 6 pots which should fit under my 15" Konigs from a friend at the moment. He is asking $1600 for the calipers. I'm pretty sold on the DBA 4000 series rotors, so rotors aside, is this front caliper setup good for the money?

Also, with a 6 pot up front would my braking ratio be totally skewed if I stayed with an eg6 disc setup or prelude caliper setup? Will it even matter with 6 pots up front? Is this chronic overkill for my power goals?

All comments welcome but know this is a serious question and I'm not intending to buy anything right now, I still have a bit to do on the sussy before I get to brakes...