Member Array
    Car:
    Accord V6 (8th)

Alloy wheel swap on 8th Gen Accord

Hi there. I have a 2009 8th Gen Accord V6 (standard trim). It has the 7 (seven) spoke design 17" alloy wheels (with 225/50 tyres). I have had the car a couple of years, and when I bought it, a couple of the rims had some fairly noticeable scratches. This is mainly to do with the protruding type design and the crappy driver who obviously wasn't great at parallel parking!.

I have just spotted a set of used V6 Luxury rims in very good condition, they are a flatter 6 spoke design. This design were used right up until this year for the V6L before going to all new 9th gen.

I was just wondering if anyone knew whether I can straight swap the V6 'Luxury' wheels onto my V6 'Standard'? It all should be IDENTICAL.. They have an advertised priced for $400 (rim only) That's a pretty good deal!

..but with cars, nothing is ever a given even if everything looks 100%. Any advice is much appreciated.

Cheers,

John.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    yes
    it's direct swap.

just get tyres.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord V6 (8th)
    Thanks Fredoops! I'm picking up the wheels now. Got em for $300 in the end..and they are NEW as in never 'streeted', they were taken off the car when it was new so..DOUBLE BONUS