Page 1495 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 4959951395144514851492149314941495149614971498150515451595 ... LastLast
Results 17,929 to 17,940 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda_FD View Post
    Do intake for the extra #YOLOSWAG points. Makes a HUGE difference in noise
    i did it for the yolo swag points

but no intake yet cause ceebs spending 300+ for CAI <.<

Quote Originally Posted by jprak View Post
    i did it for the yolo swag points

but no intake yet cause ceebs spending 300+ for CAI <.<
    Home made intake lol. Then take the front bar off and remove the resonator?
    It'll have a cold air feed. The R18's airbox is facing away from the engine unlike the K20z airbox.

Areis had a custom CAI for sale, Think he wanted $150. Dont know if his was FD1 or FD2

Last edited by Honda_FD; 28-01-2014 at 10:06 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    '11 FD1
    Anyone remember which cable to not connect to ensure the Mugen RR LED Brake light doesn't flash when braking? Just want a solid,

There's a thread here somewhere, but wasn't very clear about it.

Red, Brown, Black..

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkChu View Post
    Anyone remember which cable to not connect to ensure the Mugen RR LED Brake light doesn't flash when braking? Just want a solid,

Red, Brown, Black..

shouldnt it said on the box ? uhh think it was red but dont quote me on that

Red, Brown, Black..
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...=1#post3794160

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    lolmclol sensei has done it again!

edit:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to lolmclol again.

goddamn it

lolmclol sensei has done it again!

edit:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to lolmclol again.

goddamn it
    hahaha <3

Member Array
    Car:
    Not a Honda

im running an FD2R ver on my car and kinda sounds the same. idle = very quiet and when it needs to be loud it'll be loud

Haha damn, was hoping for something a tad louder, sounds decent in video but don't think it'll be as good in person. Cheers man!

Member Array
    Car:
    Not a Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda_FD View Post
    I dont know if the FD and FD2 has the same exhaust system but when I changed the muffler on my FD2 it barely made any noise
    difference. If you are going to change the muffler go for a catback system or remove the resonator.
    Thats just from my personal experiences. So dont be disappointed if you spend $500 on a muffler and it made no difference. :P

Do intake for the extra #YOLOSWAG points. Makes a HUGE difference in noise
    I was thinking about getting this one:
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...and-more-later

Figured that if i wasn't satisfied with the noise level id just chop off the resonator on top that

Would do intake but engine warranty isn't something I want to void haha

Quote Originally Posted by *DAN* View Post
    I was thinking about getting this one:
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...and-more-later

Figured that if i wasn't satisfied with the noise level id just chop off the resonator on top that

Would do intake but engine warranty isn't something I want to void haha
    You're only voiding the warranty if you think your car is a submarine and decide to drive into a lake.

You need to research more into your cars warranty as you'll find changing the exhaust is almost exactly the same as doing the intake. If its proven that was the cause of the problem, then you have nothing to fall back on, but if it wasn't you're fine.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2

Red, Brown, Black..
    I had a solid on mine and two different cops pulled me over saying that it is a rear fog light and that is not legal. Kept telling me to turn it off but there is no switch for it. I just told them I'll fix it at home and that the installers that did the bumper just hooked it up like that and that I didn't know.
    I ended up just making it flash so it looks like a brake light and *touch wood* every cop that has driven by has not stopped me. Some cops actually prefer the flashing light as it does alert retards from rear ending you cause they are distracted (a cop said this in a car forum I can't remember which one)
    FD Parts for sale
    http://tiny.cc/fdsale

Member Array
    Car:
    '11 FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by liquid23 View Post
    I had a solid on mine and two different cops pulled me over saying that it is a rear fog light and that is not legal. Kept telling me to turn it off but there is no switch for it. I just told them I'll fix it at home and that the installers that did the bumper just hooked it up like that and that I didn't know.
    I ended up just making it flash so it looks like a brake light and *touch wood* every cop that has driven by has not stopped me. Some cops actually prefer the flashing light as it does alert retards from rear ending you cause they are distracted (a cop said this in a car forum I can't remember which one)
    Woops should have been a tad clearer, I'm just planning to have mine light up when I brake. Not have it constantly on like a foglight, and not have it flash. So hopefully that will be fine.

If I get any trouble, I'll prob do what was suggested before, slap some red reflector thing on it instead.

But thanks for the tip though!
    Last edited by SharkChu; 29-01-2014 at 09:10 AM.