Page 1496 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 4969961396144614861493149414951496149714981499150615461596 ... LastLast
Results 17,941 to 17,952 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    '11 FD1
    Anyone know where to get that rubber lining thing, for the gaps in body kit?

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkChu View Post
    gaps? show pic of what you mean LOL==

Quote Originally Posted by jprak View Post
    gaps? show pic of what you mean LOL==
    I'm guessing he means around the edges of the top of the side skirt and rear skirt.

The only information that I know is that its a 3M product, but I haven't seen where to get it, nor have I looked into getting it.
    Last edited by lolmclol; 29-01-2014 at 05:03 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by lolmclol View Post
    I'm guessing he means around the edges of the top of the side skirt and rear skirt.

The only information that I know is that its a 3M product, but I haven't seen where to get it, nor have I looked into getting it.
    cant really put the kit on perfectly cause it aint perfect fitment, but double sided tape would help it close the gap. BUT due to NSW heat it'll prob pop out.

cant really put the kit on perfectly cause it aint perfect fitment, but double sided tape would help it close the gap. BUT due to NSW heat it'll prob pop out.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jprak again.

Got to love the heat ... although he might be talking about the space in the wheel wells?

Need more information sharkchu ;-)

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by lolmclol View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jprak again.

Got to love the heat ... although he might be talking about the space in the wheel wells?

Need more information sharkchu ;-)
    my boot spoiler popped during the heat cause i didnt wanna drill in the boot<.<

space in the wheel well? well i can say you cant do anything about it really. it is 'aftermarket' and they werent meant to be 100% perfect fitment.

i got my kit off OTRmotorsports and i can say there front lip was good, side skirt was a bitch and rear RR lip had good fitment. just needed another person to help + a spare wheel to hold up the rear lip so you wont have to hold onto it (Y)

lub yew lolmclol

my boot spoiler popped during the heat cause i didnt wanna drill in the boot<.<

so, did you drill the boot? even with the best double side 3M tape still not good enough to stick the spoiler?
    S****, i don't want to drill my boot either
    MONEY - no problem. The problem is NO MONEY

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by iou View Post
    so, did you drill the boot? even with the best double side 3M tape still not good enough to stick the spoiler?
    S****, i don't want to drill my boot either
    3M wouldnt work, it was just the weather that ****ed it. started coming off when i was at UWS and it was in the sun<.<

tempting to drill the boot as i might get a carbon one later but unsure.

but ive sold the bootlid and buy an OEM so it fits better

Member Array
    Car:
    '11 FD1
    Yo yo fellas.

Got my Mugen RR kit from Euro Vision, via eBay.

Got it installed by the fellas at Innovative Autobody down at Mount Druitt. Relatively new, but honest and down to earth fellas.

In terms of the kit, front bumper, fit perfectly down to the millimeter, had to relocated the horn slightly, as my aftermarket foglights were just slightly too big. In terms of the foglights, the beam pattern is horrendous, not uniform more like a veining grainy sort of spread, but then again they are just foglights, we dont' get much fog down here... there was an in-bult cut-off though, except the cut-off was for LHD people. but no biggie.

I kept my side skirts from my previous mugen lip kit, as it's the exactly the same.

The rear lip, I had the single exhaust outlet, didn't need to relocate the stock exhaust that I thought may happened, fit was good. Only problem was the kit was abit too long at the end? So it took abit of twiddling, and some Superflex (?) to fill in some gaps. The rear LED brake light, I had it hooked up in the way that it only lights up when I press on the brakes, no flashing.

And I removed my OEM spoiler, and put on the ducktail spoiler, cleaner looking. Unfortunately, it left 2 holes from the original OEM spoiler, so I currently have some circular plastics, rubber glued, I suppose the Superflex? to cover the holes, I'm curious if anyone knows a more permanent solution besides welding it on?

Other than that, have to wait till tomorrow, take off the sticky tape holding on the rear bumper, then take some photos.. I'll start a new thread for it soon =D

PS: still have stock rims, they hurt my eyes, need new wheels =[
    Last edited by SharkChu; 29-01-2014 at 07:57 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    @sharkchu, just get it professionally blocked off. bog>sand>primer>painted..yea (Y)

oo superflex, isnt it just permanent glue? o.O rear lip too long? should of just heat gunned it and mold it to fit.

Member Array
    Car:
    '11 FD1
    @sharkchu, just get it professionally blocked off. bog>sand>primer>painted..yea (Y)

oo superflex, isnt it just permanent glue? o.O rear lip too long? should of just heat gunned it and mold it to fit.
    Yeah, the only thing is I can't leave my car at the garage, I work 6 days, and it's like 1.5hr train ride 1 way* if I had to take public transport, I rather not >_> .

Lip first perfect, it's when you drill the 2 screws at the wheel well fender bit, it sticks out abit too much... does that make sense? I really need pictures lol.
    Last edited by SharkChu; 29-01-2014 at 08:17 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Yeah, the only thing is I can't leave my car at the garage, I work 6 days, and it's like 1.5hr train ride 1 day if I had to take public transport, I rather not >_> .

Lip first perfect, it's when you drill the 2 screws at the wheel well fender bit, it sticks out abit too much... does that make sense? I really need pictures lol.
    oh, uhh is it cause the holes doenst seem to line up properly? i had the same issue and just drilled new holes to make that perfect fitment