Page 1498 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 4989981398144814881495149614971498149915001501150815481598 ... LastLast
Results 17,965 to 17,976 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Or you could just not use foglights

millions of people get by without them just fine

Member Array
    Car:
    Grocery getter
    But then it's not jdmyo enough
    I don't even know anymore.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkChu View Post
    Just found a problem, just came back home from work, was testing out the foglights on the RR kit, and I knew the beam pattern was crap, but man, the cut off.. like I said before was for LHD. It was lighting up all the trees on the right hand side of the road, and you could imagine how blinding it could have been for coming drivers, turned it off immediately.

Anyone know how to fix this issue?

Thanks!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/H11-6000K...item27cf86f8c9

Could I use that? since this has a specially designed cover to stop any glare?
    Not sure if you can put HIDs in them or not but my left one aims slightly higher and dont think you can adjust them. The brightness isnt that good either so i guess theyre only for looks.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkChu View Post
    Just found a problem, just came back home from work, was testing out the foglights on the RR kit, and I knew the beam pattern was crap, but man, the cut off.. like I said before was for LHD. It was lighting up all the trees on the right hand side of the road, and you could imagine how blinding it could have been for coming drivers, turned it off immediately.

Anyone know how to fix this issue?

Thanks!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/H11-6000K...item27cf86f8c9

Could I use that? since this has a specially designed cover to stop any glare?
    foggies shouldn't have a sloped cutoff, they're normally just flat and low

can u post pix of what the actual foglight looks like?
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    '11 FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    foggies shouldn't have a sloped cutoff, they're normally just flat and low

can u post pix of what the actual foglight looks like?
    Here's an example.

Also in terms of the moulding for the gap, can you see the grey rubber it between the rear bumper and the kit itself? anyone know where to get that? =D

And.... from what many people on the forums suggest, a rear sway bar, I'm going to go conservative and get a 19mm Ultra racing RSB. I shouldn't need to replace any stock parts for this RSB would I? I did some research and saw JohnnyFD having his RSB break, something I rather avoid!
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ULTRA-RAC...item3f2a9f2701

Do I need these end links? with the RSB?
    http://www.hard-race.com.au/index.ph...product_id=273

PS: Spent the whole night reading this thread =[ make me want to keep buying... fml.
    Last edited by SharkChu; 31-01-2014 at 10:13 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    dont think you need the rubber inbetween the bumper and lip. should sit flush with some double sided tape around it.

Guy, Its been about a week since I've put my K&N Typhoon in and all of a sudden today when I was driving
    I got a CEL. CEL turns on above 3,000 revs but anything below is fine. I unplugged the battery before for a few hours
    and plugged it back in and let the car idle for 10 mins. Havent test driven it yet but no CEL on idle.

Also, The other day i was driving the car all of a sudden lost all its power and stalled. Even though I was in gear at about 2,500 revs

Is that normal? Should I be worried?
    Last edited by Honda_FD; 01-02-2014 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda_FD View Post
    Guy, Its been about a week since I've put my K&N Typhoon in and all of a sudden today when I was driving
    I got a CEL. CEL turns on above 3,000 revs but anything below is fine. I unplugged the battery before for a few hours
    and plugged it back in and let the car idle for 10 mins. Havent test driven it yet but no CEL on idle.

Also, The other day i was driving the car all of a sudden lost all its power and stalled. Even though I was in gear at about 2,500 revs

Is that normal? Should I be worried?
    Errrrr the only thing I can recommend is cleaning the sensor, but I know intakes on the FD2 are a problem in their own league.

Quote Originally Posted by lolmclol View Post
    Errrrr the only thing I can recommend is cleaning the sensor, but I know intakes on the FD2 are a problem in their own league.
    How do i clean it? I heard they're very sensitive.
    I think I'll just wait till Monday and take it to my friends shops. Cars due for a Major now anyways.

What is needed to be done on the 120,000km Major service?

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    Fxck this heat. Bring on hoodies, timbos and not getting into a oven of a car.

wake up and take some sleeping tablets.

Those with slammed cars, do you get rubbing when driving on uneven rds? Mine rubs on the lining on the edge of the fender. Mine is half a finger and still rubs occasionally. I cant flatten my rubber lining much more

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Flare it out more , or raise height only way to solve it