Page 1338 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 33883812381288132813351336133713381339134013411348 ... LastLast
Results 16,045 to 16,056 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Yeah they seem to have excellent reviews on them.
    Hey stndrd, is your ep3 a preface? If so, is 5 - 6 single or double cone?

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    I have a EP3R engine/gbox in my EG Civic. I do not currently have my gbox apart so I cannot confirm. Let me get in contact with Synchrotech and find out

EDIT: 5/6 run a double cone synchro

If you need them supplied, or any other gearbox parts, let me know
    Last edited by stndrd; 23-01-2014 at 01:46 PM.
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Pm sent Stndrd...thanks.

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Civic
    Aight kids, I'm back from the dead. Finally stopped punting my EP from the Sunny Coast to Brisbane erry day and it's time to show her some love.

Talk to me about Primary O2 sensors. Best place to buy, what should I be paying and all that gear?

Proper service manual (not the US one) would be handy too?

Oh, and a tall busty blonde too while you are at it . . . . lol

Thanks in advance.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by -JC- View Post
    Aight kids, I'm back from the dead. Finally stopped punting my EP from the Sunny Coast to Brisbane erry day and it's time to show her some love.

Talk to me about Primary O2 sensors. Best place to buy, what should I be paying and all that gear?

Proper service manual (not the US one) would be handy too?

Oh, and a tall busty blonde too while you are at it . . . . lol

Thanks in advance.
    I bought a denso o2 sensor of Amazon for about $140 shipped. I think it was DENSO part # 234-9005 (I think? ). Honda dealers apparently charge about 300+
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Civic
    Thanks mate. I've done a bit of digging and that seems to be the part number for the secondary sensor.

Can anyone confirm? And has anyone had any issues with cheaper sensors as opposed to OEM? The OEM is probably a bloody Denso anyway is it?

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    OEM is a Denso but it comes in Honda packaging which is worth an extra 80%
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Civic
    I figured as much, I don't suppose anyone can confirm the part number for a primary 02 sensor?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by -JC- View Post
    I figured as much, I don't suppose anyone can confirm the part number for a primary 02 sensor?
    If you plan on getting OEM the part no for tne JDM K20a primary sensor is 36531-PRB-A01, same as the JDM DC5.
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    If you plan on getting OEM the part no for tne JDM K20a primary sensor is 36531-PRB-A01, same as the JDM DC5.
    Trying to avoid going OEM if there is no difference between them and the Denso ones on Amazon. I just need to make sure I'm buying the right one. The part number you listed looks as though its the secondary sensor, I don't suppose you have the box lying around anywhere so I can confirm? I'm on a pretty tight budget these days so I want this to be a one shot deal, I don't want to have to re-enter negotiations with the minister for all things financial . . .

Thanks again for your help.

Member Array
    Car:
    2.4L EP3
    hey guys, been looking for a driver side mirror for our car. Could you let me know if you have one or knows anyone with one. Thanks!

Went for a drive before and the first time I selected the Reverse gear it wasn't engaged, Had the gear in R and as I let out the clutch nothing happened. So I had to get out of R then back into it again. After this it all seemed normal.
    Anybody have this happened before? Car hasn't been driven in about a week but that shouldn't be a problem?