Page 1510 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 51010101410146015001507150815091510151115121513152015601610 ... LastLast
Results 18,109 to 18,120 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    '03 BB AP1
    niiiice choice! agree with curtis - wrx hatch shape is boss!

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1
    Ty men, will post photos if i do end up buying the car
    Last edited by Baygon; 27-02-2014 at 03:54 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    r u gunna lower it ?? lol

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevil View Post
    r u gunna lower it ?? lol
    Thats not a relevant question steve.. I'm telling myself i wont but down the track i reckon i will..

Member Array
    Car:
    '11 FD1
    Yo Yo, anyone in Sydney, know or recommend any decent shop that can install and rear sway bar and muffler on my FD1?

Thanks!

Member Array
    Car:
    FD Civic Modulo
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkChu View Post
    Yo Yo, anyone in Sydney, know or recommend any decent shop that can install and rear sway bar and muffler on my FD1?

Thanks!
    Shift performance in Lansvale. Seemed pretty okay last time I went there to get help to clear defects for the Silvia. =.='

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1

Thanks!
    PM Stevil

Thanks!
    pm bennjamin for the rear sway bar, he might do the muffler as well.

bennjamin is the sex. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/member.php?79-bennjamin

Member Array
    Car:
    '11 FD1
    Haha cheers guys, I got shiftperformance to do it for me. Nice and quick.

Quick review, js racing JUST muffler, with a silencer, is really quiet, just barely above stock. Without silencer, it sounds much better, but not overly loud. My mate just got the js racing cat back, now that this is super loud.

Pretty happy.

And the UR RSB, had to widen the holes a little, couldn't use the rectangluar plate, as there wasn't really anywhere to put it when attaching to the car, hopefully no dramas with that. Can slightly see improvements during turns.

overall pretty happy.!

I should take photos and post a build thread sometime. but it's embarassing, with stock oem vti-l wheels. =[

Got my B-Pipe un-silenced today.
    My god.... Giant farting machine! Got it tested and gave a reading of 110db durring back off.
    I love it. hahaha

@tomolicious Now we have 2 FD2 running straight pipes around the western suburbs

Also, Anyone in Melbourne know of a Stock, Black FD1 with a giant Fart cannon on it?
    Saw it at footscray and the front guards around the wheel arch is all ****ed up.
    Signs of the car previously slammed and on wide wheels.
    Last edited by Honda_FD; 28-02-2014 at 11:40 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Not a Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda_FD View Post
    Got my B-Pipe un-silenced today.
    My god.... Giant farting machine! Got it tested and gave a reading of 110db durring back off.
    I love it. hahaha

@tomolicious Now we have 2 FD2 running straight pipes around the western suburbs

Also, Anyone in Melbourne know of a Stock, Black FD1 with a giant Fart cannon on it?
    Saw it at footscray and the front guards around the wheel arch is all ****ed up.
    Signs of the car previously slammed and on wide wheels.
    do you ever get any issues with back pressure and low down torque with the set up you got? your set up is all straight through right?

btw @tomolicious, saw your car in car park 8 at la trobe haha
    Last edited by *DAN*; 01-03-2014 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by *DAN* View Post
    do you ever get any issues with back pressure and low down torque with the set up you got? your set up is all straight through right?

btw @tomolicious, saw your car in car park 8 at la trobe haha
    No problems with back pressure because i didnt go too big. Mine is a straight pipe from catback into a Varex Muffler.
    No real noticeable loss down bottom end. But you can slightly feel a difference Mid Range - Redline. Feels a bit more smoother because no restrictions.