Quote Originally Posted by littlebo View Post
I use emergency cpu backdoor to flash it, obd is only for CAN ecus by keihin, CU2 run it. I respect your tuning exp but b4 making blah blah in this area bout fried pistons and valves take a look at stock AFR first. It runs 11.8-12. even 11.2-11.7 with V6 applications. Fuuuuuuu, its not a turbo !!!
My car tuned to 13.5 and you have to work hard to find more vtec junkie like me, i used EGT to tune it and its absolutely safe. Reflash tuned to run 12.6-13.2, depends of bolt ons installed. Second point to get better fuel economy - better elasticity and more torque after reflash, guys dont need to rev it to move, less revs = better MPG. Yep , i tuned DBW for better respond too, read the feedbacks to see this.
haha chill no probs man, i dont know much on the Accord yet. Only had it for like a week so yeah havent had a look at the ecu stuff. I know it's not turbo charge so differences in afr behavior is different. Its just a general assumption for all non-modified cars when a simple flash to get gains = or 'CAN BE' risky especially for turbos as you say. Remember factory has done a lot of R&D into tuning ecu/engine for all conditions so like i said before stock always have richer afr to allow for this.

I like to play with these stuff so it will be a whole new learning curve again for tuning my accord, it may be similar to the mivecs. I used ecuflash for the evos.

Thanks for the info.