Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro

Western Australia Car Dealers!!!! WTF

Hi guys I am relatively new to Perth and so wanted to know your opinion about the dealers here.

I have been to 3 dealers until now and I have to say I am totally disappointed! There seems to be this new concept of "we don't budge even $100" I have been looking for a new Accord Euro with a fair budget. Everytime I ask them to negotiate the price I get a blunt reply thats its a 'fixed price'!! And they are happy to see me walk away!

I have never seen that before on the east coast ever!!

What's the deal here??

Dealers: Westside Auto Wholesale, Holden dealer in Wangara and one more I can't remember.

Last edited by lolmclol; 13-03-2014 at 12:50 AM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    ?? Sorry I dont follow lolmclol

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    you guys must be brothers!

I deleted my previous post, but if you want to know i said you should remove the names of the dealerships, as its not relevant and you don't need to name them as you'll experience what you've experienced anywhere.

But on a serious note, do you know how to negotiate properly?

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    when you go in, make an offer and leave your name and number, see if they call u up in a few days.

i know a bloke that deals cars, they say that you have to play really hard to get.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    another thing is, in WA we have so many cashed up bogans who will walk in, pay full price and sign up to silly finance deals. You have less bargaining power.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    Find a private one.

Mate , they don't owe you anything so don't have a cry when they won't budge. Either change your "negotiating" tactic or go elsewhere. The fact that you have made a thread like this means you feel unfairly treated. You probably are a difficult person to deal with anyway.
    Last edited by bennjamin; 13-03-2014 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    another thing is, in WA we have so many cashed up bogans who will walk in, pay full price and sign up to silly finance deals. You have less bargaining power.
    This/10

Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    Mate , they don't owe you anything so don't have a cry when they won't budge. Either change your "negotiating" tactic or go elsewhere. The fact that you are made a thread like this means you feel unfairly treated. You probably are a difficult person to deal with anyway.
    Lmao agreed

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    lol ben
    lol