Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Euro] Help

Quote Originally Posted by GYPO2C
    dude....you dont make it very inviting for newcomers do you?
    everyone has a right to ask a question
    NO

I do not think that is a bit harsh to be honest because

a. I am a newcomer myself and I have no expectation that people are gonna roll out the red carpet for me. That is life and if I poke a little fun so myself and others can have a giggle and normally do not offend anyone in the process, where is the harm. This isn't North Korea, everyone is entitled to repond to any comment made either on the open forum or PM so there is 'right of reply'

b. If people dont even bother to make an effort with their spelling, grammer or thread titles why shouldn't I poke a little fun.

c. As far as I am concerned if people join up and the first thing they ask is what happens if I put unleaded in, when on the inside of my petrol flap it says in bold typeface "PREMIUM UNLEADED ONLY" they deserve to cop a little flak. A forum is for people to contribute not just to be a Q & A because people are too lazy to read their manual or because they shit themselves because they put the wrong petrol in their car.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Haha, always give flak if it is a question with an obvious answer, and then after that give the real answer and explanation.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Topic asks for "What button is that" Nothing else...

Thanks....
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Member Array
    Car:
    EJ8-CRV-Euro
    Might be so you can move the gear shift if the button on the gear shift is stuffed?