Page 1593 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 59310931493154315831590159115921593159415951596160316431693 ... LastLast
Results 19,105 to 19,116 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    they are uncomfortable but you're paying for the stiffness when taking corners and etc.

i got cusco shocks on the rear on max stiff. hurts so much

Quote Originally Posted by jprak View Post

i got cusco shocks on the rear on max stiff. hurts so much
    Haha, that's the feeling we all have when we upgrade our wheels for a better looking. I want to be on soft level but it hits my rear guard so i have to put on stiff one. You will be uncomfortable not because of they are on soft or stiff, just because of you have to check every pothole on the road to make sure it doesn't hurt your coilover ;-) how do you feel when you've just bought a new set of coilover and after a few months it's leaking or knocking due to the road's conditions.
    MONEY - no problem. The problem is NO MONEY

Quote Originally Posted by LetsDuDiss View Post
    Im interested but I'm scared springs might blow my shock :S Well that's what everyone says. I've never lowered a car before LOL
    If you drive properly and avoid potholes should be fine. I had my Eibach Pro Series springs for about 1 year and
    my shocks are fine.

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Wouldn't. Have a clue man

I came from springs to airbag suspension lll

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1
    Just finished my first attempt at DIY wrapping...didn't turn out so well, but learnt enough to do it properly next time.
    Good from far

Far from good
    Last edited by nedkerry; 14-06-2014 at 12:58 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by nedkerry View Post
    Just finished my first attempt at DIY wrapping...didn't turn out so well, but learnt enough to do it properly next time.
    You could plasti dip them. I did in my previous car and they held up alright.
    http://instagram.com/p/Y_m39mv2u5

Hey nedkerry,

I think you have Pirelli CINTURATO P1 tyres. Are they any good ?

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    Just got my front lip and painted the grill

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by nedkerry View Post
    Good from far

Far from good
    I did this for my window seal. Its better to use hair dryer then cut the edge. Makes the job easier

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    Just got my front lip and painted the grill
    Lip looks good

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    Hey guys, do you know where I can get the mesh/net for the mugen grille? I want to get of the lower grill mesh and replace it with that mugen mesh. What do you reckon? I'm thinking of going to bunnings or those net door places and look for one haha. I'm too cheap

Quote Originally Posted by chrischris View Post
    Lip looks good
    Yeah, I dont think I'll paint my lips LOL was thinking of paint it until I test fitted today. Happy with the color. Kinda match my grille
    Last edited by LetsDuDiss; 14-06-2014 at 10:20 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    Hey guys, do you know where I can get the mesh/net for the mugen grille? I want to get of the lower grill mesh and replace it with that mugen mesh. What do you reckon? I'm thinking of going to bunnings or those net door places and look for one haha. I'm too cheap

Yeah, I dont think I'll paint my lips LOL was thinking of paint it until I test fitted today. Happy with the color. Kinda match my grille
    i didnt even realise it was not painted, lol