Hey guys, just signed myself up last week, applying for sponsorship now actually so i'll be throwing up some threads soon. Managed to find myself an ED with 35,000 k's on the clock and a cheap d16y1 so i'll be throwing up a build thread soon. After driving my brothers 9.5k redline EK i realy fell in love with the hondas. The biggest part of tuning them is the massive leverage ratio on the dampers(probably the reason i've seen so many people running such high spring rates). Anyway, due to the response of our damper and the 20 years of experience we have tuning(From ford, holden, through to BMW, Mercedes & Land Rover) We've really been able to find a sweet spot, where we can get slow, controlled body roll, without making the ride too harsh at all. Keep in mind we don't make 'stiff' set ups, stiff cars con't allow enough roll onto the tyre and while they might make the car feel flat and predictable and make you feel like you're driving a 'race' car, they don't necessarily have higher corner speeds(have a look how much movement V8 supercars get while cornering, keep in mind they're also on slicks). So far i've tuned a DC2 VTir. The ED, the EK and S2000 and will be doing the later model civic and integra in the next month so i'll be sure to keep you all posted with how we do. Just to note for anyone interested we sold out of our last honda stock pretty quick so have more on the way which will be here in August. Cheers.