Threaded View

First prelude I had was a BB6 in eucalyptus green pearl, pretty average condition, dirty pod filters and exhaust, 180km's
    My second one was beautiful, resprayed in Nordic Mist, original prelude blades in perfect condition, completely stock, 160km's
    Third one, rust everywhere, paint chips, modified headers, buckled rims, massive oil leaks in 2 places, window rubbers are messed up, diy aftermarket sound system that had the worst interference ever.

Because of the first two I know how to fix most problems that occur with preludes, and how good a prelude can actually get, it's going to cost a fair bit of money, but I plan to get things resprayed, just bought ITR wheels for it, going to rebuild it's status, most people hate hondas, and even most of the honda people hate preludes.

"Too slow"
    "too heavy"
    "They use FRM sleeves, why, gay, etc"

A prelude built and done right can be an amazing machine, my Nordic Mist one, kept up too a 2008 Subaru Impreza that was running stock boost, not may people can say their N/A car can do that, let alone believe a honda can do it.

TL;DR Preludes are the most under rated car honda has ever produced
    Last edited by ecutthro; 25-07-2014 at 11:33 PM.