Page 1671 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 6711171157116211661166816691670167116721673167416811721 ... LastLast
Results 20,041 to 20,052 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by envoytheguy View Post
    damn, gonna be a big hassle. spent so much time and money, I loved my FD good luck to you bro
    Wouldn't be surprised if Nrma takes ages to sort out your incident. Plenty of cars are damaged due to this rain.

Member Array
    Car:
    Grocery getter
    Fkn hell lot of damage, feel for you boys
    I don't even know anymore.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Quote Originally Posted by FDYOU2 View Post
    Not pleased to say that the weather has ****ed up my engine. Almost 15" water flooded in my work car park and water has gone in my engine due to my low intake vent. Car has water in my engine now not sure if I can flush it out with the spark plugs out. But feeling like shit atm... Positive side might be a K24 swap but the money is not there.. **** you sydney weather...
    when you saw how high the water level was why did you start the engine?

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    My car was at the bottom level carpark at my workplace. water was rising at the exit ramp area and will soon flood the entire bottom carpark. It was either leave or write off.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    Car is up and running now. Back to stock airbox. Feeling blessed to have so many mates helping out last night and today to get my car up and running again.

Member Array
    Car:
    Grocery getter
    Running smooth or?

What did you and the boys do to get it running again?
    I don't even know anymore.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedVtec View Post
    Running smooth or?

What did you and the boys do to get it running again?
    Running smooth again. Had abit of idling problem after it was fixed, but gets better as more moisture evaporates. Mates dad is a mechanic and flushed out the water for me and new spark plugs.

Anyone here want stock parts in white
    front and rear bumper, bonnet, stock seats, also have spoon wide vision mirrors, feels air vent visors, FN2R red mats, double din facsia kit

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi-kun View Post
    Anyone here want stock parts in white
    front and rear bumper, bonnet, stock seats, also have spoon wide vision mirrors, feels air vent visors, FN2R red mats, double din facsia kit
    The fn2r mats fit civic FDs?

Noob question guys :-) How many different brand of exhaust that we can control the noise? and how much would that be?
    Thanks
    MONEY - no problem. The problem is NO MONEY

Quote Originally Posted by iou View Post
    Noob question guys :-) How many different brand of exhaust that we can control the noise? and how much would that be?
    Thanks
    I dunno about exhaust systems but you modify a butterfly valve into you exhaust and you can do it remotely.

Some turbo cars have similar designs. They have duel exhaust but one is always open and then when you hit boost. The waste gate pressure will open
    the valve making it a duel exhaust. Golf R does it.

Thanks Honda_FD. Thinking of getting an exhaust. Like the Varex system, but worry about the remote. Don't really like the remote control. Is there any exhaust that we can control by the switch? Don't want to be noisy all the time so that's why i'm looking for the one that i can control by myself. What a waste when we have a throttle controller with stock exhaust :-)