Page 1364 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 36486412641314135413611362136313641365136613671374 ... LastLast
Results 16,357 to 16,368 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    Quote Originally Posted by a5sl3ss View Post
    Hi, where did you get that front lip? looks nice
    Those are devsport winglets along with eBay ez lip

Quote Originally Posted by doosra View Post
    If your lucky you'll find one second hand otherwise for much cheaper you can get a tegiwa one which is a copy of the rm01a. That's what I'm running on mine.
    Where to buy? I'm interested.
    Using Tapatalk

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    Quote Originally Posted by mryangtastic View Post
    Where to buy? I'm interested.
    The tegiwa?

https://www.tegiwaimports.com/tegiwa...ep3-01-06.html

Price is actually cheaper once you register and check out because you don't have to pay VAT UK tax.

This is my car with 17x8 +38 ce28ns, with rolled gaurds, for some better fitment pictures.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra Type R
    Thinking of getting an EP3R soon. What is head room like in the back seats? I know the DC5 is pretty bad lol

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by jacob2094 View Post
    Thinking of getting an EP3R soon. What is head room like in the back seats? I know the DC5 is pretty bad lol
    You'd be very surprised with the amount of room you get in the back. Plenty of space
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    Winfield
    Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    You'd be very surprised with the amount of room you get in the back. Plenty of space
    coz mini van
    Dc2r and em1 only good if you work at McDonald's, s2k good for order food in McDonald's
    deal with it m8

Back seats are good. Not comfy but there's space. Plenty of head room.
    Using Tapatalk

The space is pretty good , no trouble during my roadtrip with 3 mates from Melb to Syd

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Anyone know if these Tegiwa Steering Rack Raisers could actually fix my bump steers (during VTEC/road slumps)?

Also my steering wheel turns crazily left or right when I come to brake at a traffic light...

LINK: https://www.tegiwaimports.com/tegiwa...tegra-dc5.html
    EP3 TYPER

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by SHRUKA View Post
    Anyone know if these Tegiwa Steering Rack Raisers could actually fix my bump steers (during VTEC/road slumps)?

Also my steering wheel turns crazily left or right when I come to brake at a traffic light...

my steering wheel moves when going slow on bumpy uneven roads coming to a stop or even going over a bump sideways/one sided; I don't think you can get rid of it 100%. Using longer tie rods (todd's?), roll center adjusters, inverted tie rod ends and the rack raisers may help but in stock form the ep3 tie rods are pretty angled already.

My steering wheel jerks when moving slowly over uneven roads too. I believe bump steer is caused when the tie rods are different angles to each other; so when one side of the car goes goes over a bump or uneven surfaces, it causes the front suspension to compress and the tie rod to move up or down (different angle to the other side), affecting toe angle of the wheel and causing the steering to move. You don't notice it at higher speeds cause it all happens so fast.

idk lol i just hold my steering wheel to keep it straight
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5, EF8, EF2
    Quote Originally Posted by SHRUKA View Post

No it will only make it worse.