Member Array
    Car:
    City GA2 carb'd

Cool New to ozhonda with my GA2 ***PICTURES ADDED***

hey people....

just thought id say hi and introduce myself.. im a pommie living in sydney for about 6 months working as a mechaninc!!

just brought this sweet little project it came with a B16a but it wont fit so ill be selling that soon..

anyway it needed a fair bit of work on the brakes and suspension but now thats sorted just the blue slip!!

will post pics when i can upload them..

peace out
    Last edited by Turk; 08-03-2015 at 04:57 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude BB6
    Welcome to Oz Honda, man!

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    welcome abourd both of you.

don't take this place too seriously. if you do, you won't last long.
    SSpamily

Member Array
    Car:
    City GA2 carb'd
    So gave the beast a wash this weekend came up pretty good not bad for being stored in a garage for how many years!! Defo needs a clay tho 👍

I'll let the pictures do the talking

Thanks Turk

Last edited by Turk; 08-03-2015 at 05:00 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    holy fuk, that's awesome.
    SSpamily

Have a look at this thread http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...light=City+GA2 and then search the Other Hondas forum for more. Look at youtube for racing videos.

Member Array
    Car:
    City GA2 carb'd
    Shame it doesn't look like much has happened... I need wheels as only have 3 14" civic steel wheels and 1 original 13" city steel wheel if anyone has a 14" one laying around would happily pick it up

Unfortunately family matters caused him to abandon the project, a great pity.

Here's another site http://www.modifiedcars.com/41694. Yours appears to be a '92 going by the instrument binnacle, the '91's I had, it was smaller.

I found Doonsters Gumtree ad which says he sold it. Also had his Blog URL http://ga2city.blogspot.com.au/

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude BB6
    Holy shit, that's clean asf! great work man, I'm keen to see how it turns out!

Being a carby engine and auto as well would make it more difficult to change over to an EFI unless you were able to source the loom etc from a wreck (they did have PGM-FI and the SIR model was turbo'd). Here's a couple of pics of the blue one I had.

And a pic of the dash, yours looks taller