Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2005 Honda CRV

Question 2005 Honda CRV - ^Disc Changer Upgrade

Hi Everyone,
    I'm new to the forum.
    Just wondering if there's been any discussion on the above topic.
    Could anyone please advise me on what aftermarket deck would be suitable/recommended/tried and tested for the 2005 Honda CRV.
    Any guidance would be appreciated.
    Tx u.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    by deck do you mean the head unit?

Your CRV has a standard double din sized "hole" to install head units, so grab whatever you like according to functions you need (MP3, iphone GPS etc etc)

in other words, walk into any car audio shop and pick any single or double din you like.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2005 Honda CRV

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    by deck do you mean the head unit?

Your CRV has a standard double din sized "hole" to install head units, so grab whatever you like according to functions you need (MP3, iphone GPS etc etc)

in other words, walk into any car audio shop and pick any single or double din you like.
    Thank you. Yes i meant head unit.
    Ok cool easy as that. I guess the only disadvantage is that i lose the steering controls for the radio - or is there a way around that?

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    there are adaptors you can buy and wire up:

http://www.crvownersclub.com/forums/...l-adapter.html
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars