Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: type r turbo???

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra VTi-R 98'
    Quote Originally Posted by vti_ek9
    hey paulo..i know that type r...
    it's fat joes little brothe....joe...(yellow nsx guy)...
    it's white...4 door...with full kit....i think the turbo conversion was done at jetspeed...not sure...but it sat in there workshop for about 6months +
    goes...alrite....(but i'll still beat it)..heheh
    i think your taking about qball. his car is a gsi engine turbo'd he is only running 30% of his cabability atm. as he has to wear in his internals before they can raise boost for 25 - 30psi. see if you beat him then

Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_c
    my sis has a turbo type r and believe me its worth it. so much fun and shes still running the stock computer and internals... its only a little turbo but so much fun!!! =)
    ^^ true story..

that thing hammered!
    to everyone thats saying dont go turbo.. have u driven a turbo R?
    a decent setup in stock R owns ALOT of street cars

bang for ur buck -> go turbo

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra GSI Turbo
    prob with alot of u guys is that ya way 2 scared. Just turbo the friggin car. It will handle the power on 9psi. Way too much talk and not enough action here guys, i just want some integra competition out ere hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 B18c
    GSI-PSI you my get some comp from me, but u gota wait 3months as i just foundd out i lost me license haha, turbo should be ready to go in when i get my license bak all fingers crossed!
    as for now got my cams and gear coming in some time this week, and im getting a edelbrock short runner intake manifold.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 B18c
    ill be goin TURBONETICS T3 450hp kit btw, comes with everything, good weekend job.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra GSI Turbo
    lol i just spent the whole of last weekend replacing my motor

Member Array
    Car:
    MY00, 98' EK4
    Quote Originally Posted by fly_vti
    i think your taking about qball. his car is a gsi engine turbo'd he is only running 30% of his cabability atm. as he has to wear in his internals before they can raise boost for 25 - 30psi. see if you beat him then

noo...i'm not torking bout gsi-psi...
    the turbo type r is from springvale and it's 4 door...and has j-spec front headlights...
    anyone on here seen a yellow nsx with black rims around the se area off melbourne...well..hes little brother owns the turbo r....

gsi-psi....wat area are you from?..neva seen your car around??

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra GSI Turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by vti_ek9
    noo...i'm not torking bout gsi-psi...
    the turbo type r is from springvale and it's 4 door...and has j-spec front headlights...
    anyone on here seen a yellow nsx with black rims around the se area off melbourne...well..hes little brother owns the turbo r....

gsi-psi....wat area are you from?..neva seen your car around??
    northern suburbs dude

I also haven't seen your car around and I'm near the North too. Love to drag ya aswell.

Member Array
    Car:
    usdm whore
    4dr jdm type r turbs is own by danny. that car isnt runnin so crash hot. lots of prob.