Member Array
    Car:
    integra type R DC5

different sections for different model owners

Hey People, i have noticed over the last 6 months that there are more and more integra owners. is it possible if we can have a separte section for dc2 and dc5 and ls model cars as i believe it to be really difficult and sometime pointless if your looking for dc5 stuff and have to sort through all the other models, this would be really handy even if it was just done in the parts for sale section. that way people looking for dc2 parts for example can look only at dc2 parts. some say yeh if you want that just do a search, but sometimes the word content isnt enough to distinguish which make as some people sell parst for more than one model. what do people think?

Banned Array
    Car:
    Suabaru > Honda
    just all comes down to name of thread. this was discussed for euro owners a while back. Just get people to do [dc5] *topic , [dc2] *topic. Problem solved.

Member Array
    Car:
    05 CBR600RR, EGG
    this arguement was raised about the accords aswell i dont think the powers that be wanted two sub sections for the same model of car though.....

think about it, its like having sub sections for each model of civic - eg, ek etc or each generation of crx - gen 1, gen 2, gen 3

Member Array
    Car:
    integra type R DC5
    ok, ok . but people should be entering the topic name starting with the model in brackets as was stated. if this is not in the sticky at the top as forum rules it should be.

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2dc2dc2
    just all comes down to name of thread. this was discussed for euro owners a while back. Just get people to do [dc5] *topic , [dc2] *topic. Problem solved.
    As above.

Otherwise people will want sections for EG/EK/DC/DC5/EURO/4th Gen lude/5th gen lude and so on.

I'm sure you get the idea
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Member Array
    Car:
    usdm whore
    i still thik the different sections for each state is a good idea

It would be way to spread out and personally a pain in the ass to navigate around 10000 different forums.
    If it aint broke, why fix it?
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    98 EK9 CTR
    ^^ very true. there are some forums which have about 20 forums that u have to search thru before finding wot u want/need!

I'm sure everyone can see how the site's grown over the last 2 yrs and how we've accommodated for the huge number of members and daily traffic by expanding CERTAIN areas of the forum where and wen needed. In my opinion, as it is now is perfect for the amount of traffic we receive daily...
    arrowz

OTO-KREW

Member Array
    Car:
    usdm whore
    how can u have 20 sub forums?

say when u click on "lounge" u get the 8 staes. inside them u can post watever. spotted, meets, events, shittalk. etc etc.

the lounge is prettty bad now with 100 stickies.

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by z3lda
    Get panda to take out the non-important ones or combine them all into one combined sticky
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW021
    Quote Originally Posted by wynode
    Get panda to take out the non-important ones or combine them all into one combined sticky
    Or jes

Member Array
    Car:
    98 EK9 CTR
    Quote Originally Posted by z3lda
    how can u have 20 sub forums?

say when u click on "lounge" u get the 8 staes. inside them u can post watever. spotted, meets, events, shittalk. etc etc.

did i say 20?? I meant 32... http://www.clubek.net/forums/index.php?

Oh, and that's just a forum for EK CIVICS ONLY
    arrowz

OTO-KREW