Electric Seat (driver side) slight slide occassionally

Hi All,

I am experiencing some slight movement of my driver's side electric seat while turning corners. It is only very minor movement. The seat is not loose, once it has clicked into its track, it is okay.

Has anyone experienced this and is there a fix? is it worth telling the dealer?

Guzzy.

Member Array
    Car:
    '07 Subaru Liberty GT-B
    I'd definately take it to the dealer and actually show them the fault, get them to sit in there with you and see if they notice it.

I haven't experienced this problem myself, as the elecric seats are kind of different to your manual pull with teeth to grab on.

Even moving the electric seats it should be a seamless action without any clicking into tracks.

What kind of movement is it? a bit to the left or right?
    MY07 Subaru Liberty GT 2.5T B.Spec 6SPD MT | Satin White Pearl
    MY04 Honda Accord Euro Luxury 6SPD MT | Arctic Blue
    MY00 Chrysler Neon LE AT | Red Salsa

yes the movement is from left to right, or right to left (definitely not back to front). only very slight. i just didnt want to create more problem if this is very minor...i will probably mention this on the next service.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Wagon 24T
    mine has a slight movement fore and aft when hitting the brakes. Unfortunately have no warranty on a ja import.