Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    dc5 R :D
    are you buy from ebays?? they can post to aus?? or can buy from local??thx

I still love HONDA! Array
    Car:
    Black8
    I can only find this item from US seller. They do send to Aus, and that include insurance. I can't remember exactly how much, but probably around 20-30 USD.

In terms of increasing performance, I can't tell cause I didn't do any dyno before and after. But I can feel the acceleration is smoother, and when I turned my air con on, the kick on the throtle pedal is not so violent. The car even turns off smoother!
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by X8TEENX
    i was looking about the branded head+catback for my euro, actually i was living at perth. is it have any this kind of things at there??
    Please start a new thread - as this has nothing to do with the condenser. Can you also please clarify your question.
    Thanks

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    I just installed my PIVOT RAIZIN volt stabilizer.....but i have yet to install the other grouund wires that came with it. i just installed the main unit....
    can someone help me on where i should connect the other wires to? because i had a look at the instructions that came with the unit and im not too sure......
    Fast and furious? I drive slow and luxurious...

Car:
    Black8
    there are 2 grounding points, 1 on the left (underneath air box, you need to remove your air box), and the other on the right (you should be able to see a thick silver wire from your engine to the body, that's your other grounding position). How many grounding does Pivot Raizin have?
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    it has 3 grounding

Car:
    Black8
    put the other one to the bolt that touches the body. I put my 3rd one on one of the fuse box's bolt.
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    euro77, can u take some pics of ur engine bay? and the various locations where u grounded the wires? much appreciated mate

with the razin unit.... whats the advantage of having more ground wire?

hmm i've always been interested in this thing but never gotten around to look at it properly. i went and asked my dad the other day what this thing is (he is a electronics engineer) and he said it's most likely just marketing and placebo effect, because capacitors, even ones of polypropylene, are not very good at ironing out rapid voltage fluctuations that tend to occur in cars (with the exception of subwoofers and the such), a 1 farad capacitor doesn't store enough charge to last more than a few seconds anyway.

So has anyone actually dynoed their car before or after for some objective evidence, or has anyone else here got the qualifications to tell me what's really going on? i'd really be interested to know. thanks

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    I think originally it was meant for use with high power car audio systems. And recently, car manufacturers have been underspeccing the alternator/battery. Even my interior map lights dim considerably for a second when my AC kicks in. I have not seen anything like this, even in a crappy proton.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    I wonder how can just a few more wires connected to a earth element make a car run smoother and better? Just seems odd... can someone pls explain?