Car:
    Bavarian Motor Works
    Noice...

Effective and not ricey at all...

Member Array
    Car:
    Was '04 Accord Euro, GP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobster
    Are you replacing the radiator cover? I love the grille, but it looks like you've got the old gap issue which tends to spoil the effect (sorry)...

I still don't understand how there are two different sized parts for the same place on the same car!
    If you haven't alreapy check this thread out.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...7&page=1&pp=12

hopefully it'll give you the answers to your questions.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro
    Yup -- I saw that... Cheers.

I read your reassurance that it looks better in the metal -- and I'm sure it does.

I just think it would annoy me (personal taste)... I find it an odd piece of design and I'm intruiged as to why the gap exists: surely there'd be enough airflow with the mesh? Is it so there's no damage to the grille when closing the bonnet?

Otherwise I'm a big fan of mesh, and I think the rest of the job, particularly the air duct is really well done!

Member Array
    Car:
    Was '04 Accord Euro, GP
    Yeah to be honest I'm not sure either, that's just the way it is. Obviously the guys at Mugen (M-Tec) thought it the best way to do it. You could close the gap up I guess using some sheet plastic or even thin aluminium sheet, but then the top member would look rather fat.

The Mugen instructions also show where to chop up a radiator cover similar to ours, unfortunately then you'll have an odd crescent shaped gap over the centre of the grille. I can scan them and post them if you'd like.