Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Supercharged DC5R
    Euro is a family car ... I'm after a pleasurable car... Something that can run into the 13's. but is still drivable in traffic, or for long periods of time. The investment is not that much if you have already invested in a DC5r...

Sleepers rule as well, its better to be different... and c'mon power is nice

hey davidd how many kw have u got with the jackson ?!

Moderator - here to help Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Q_ball
    i beg to differ...
    if ur not passionate about having a really powerful car, why spend all that money for, knowing that your never gona get it back?!
    if ur only after a pleasurable daily driver, y dont u jst buy a euro and save urself the money
    to each his own.

Member Array
    Car:
    450kwCRX-DC2R-CBR600rr
    The DC5’s respond very well to forced induction, almost the best iv ever seen from any engine, iv got some wild K20 turbo kit design’s ready to go for custom builds, if ya interested call me, iv been working on k20 turbo projects for some time now !!
    One word of warning though, this isn’t a cheap setup. I don’t , nor will I ever do things half heartily
    As for the supercharged DC5 that car is TOTALLY insane !! Jackson racing supercharger kits are unbelievable !! very simple, plus LOADS of power.

Regards James

jackson supercharger where can i find?

Member Array
    Car:
    Supercharged DC5R
    I agree with james... the kits are very simple, create loads of power. IT really makes for an insane car

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by davidd
    I agree with james... the kits are very simple, create loads of power. IT really makes for an insane car
    Here ya go Dave

Davidd's Supercharged DC5R

Hey David!

How much did it cost you in total to supercharge your car?

I think some guy was selling a second hand JR Supercharger for 3500.

Wat other things did you need to change in your car..are you runing 7 or 9 psi?

Fuel rail? Fuel Pump? Injectors? I would be interested in supercharging my DC5R. I am in Melbourne

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilusi
    Hey David!

How much did it cost you in total to supercharge your car?

I think some guy was selling a second hand JR Supercharger for 3500.

Wat other things did you need to change in your car..are you runing 7 or 9 psi?

Fuel rail? Fuel Pump? Injectors? I would be interested in supercharging my DC5R. I am in Melbourne

Thanks
    Yeah I think I saw that on firesport aswell!

Tempted me but I was unsure of other costs involved!

Member Array
    Car:
    Supercharged DC5R
    Costs involved can make it quite illusive, you upgrade the injectors, for 7psi. Apart from that its pretty straight froward, you would be looking at close to 2000 for tuning and 1000+ for install.

But the benefits are well worth it Trust me

Member Array
    Car:
    Supercharged DC5R
    btw .. thanks crackerjack