Member Array
    Car:
    b&w eh, blurple ek

Eg Boot Light Dramas

Hey boys and girls, i'm haiving some problems with my boot light. It stays on the dash after i start the car. THe light itself doesn't boither me, i could just take the bulb out of the dash, but it keeps messing up with my alrarm, and every time i lock it it beeps saying one of the doors is not closed properly.

My car is a 94 EG Sedan VTi and i attempted to hook up that VTi light thing i found here but messed something up, and luckilly that's the only thing that's not working.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanx

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2 - CTR
    it sometimes happened to my eg sedan as well.....did you try to push the boot a bit harder? to make sure it totally locked.....coz sometimes even if you couldnt open the boot, it still didn't tide up prefectly ...!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    b&w eh, blurple ek
    It's closed properly and the latch works fine. Even the trigger wire running to teh latch is fine, tested it all already. I thing the problem is between my ECU and the dash, somehting is wrong with the wire that runns from the ECU to the dash light but I have no idea how to test it or what it looks like.

Thanx for your help