Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yeah i asked them yesterday they only have vn8500 in stock.... nothing else.

Member Array
    Car:
    83,83 & 84 gen1s & 91 CRX
    i got them ... they are very good!!! haven't tracked them yet - But on the street not a bit of fade even under big.often breaking.
    GENONE - 1983 Honda CRX | BANDIT - 1984 Honda CRX/HKS Supercharger | SINISTR - 1991 Honda CRX | RACECRX - 1983 Honda CRX with JDM B16A

get endless na-r from centrax
    i need vtak!!

they dont have any in stock. i already asked them.

i rang around everywhere and bendix ultimates are nto made for my civic,only vtir civics

no endless

no hawk

ebc was too dodgy

winmax was 3 weeks away

project mu NR pads were 2 weeks away

i ended up getting project mu NS pads... dunno hwo they will hold up tho... coz they only rated to 400 deg.

so ill give them a go.
    Last edited by EG5[KRT]; 29-09-2005 at 01:11 PM.

the EG5 was never considered a "track" car so companies really never created "race" pads for the smaller rotor/disc combo... if you track your car a lot then upgrade your discs to Integra or EG6 discs and rotors and then use the range of pads available for that size - at least you will have more operating temps available to you.

for next time maybe. I might be good to see if you can get some ferodo DS2500s. Not sure if they make them for the EG, but they are a very good brake pad for street/track. I've got them on the front, and many other people on the performance forums use them and love them. Next time give comp friction in Canberra a go...as they have a wide range of brake pad choices for performance applications.
    blah blah blah

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC2R ..01 Civic Vi Hatch
    i have a set of EBC greenstuff on my Vi Hatch. Feel much stronger than the stockies, doesn't fade at all. Well, but the first few applications when started the car, it felt like no brakes, coz it was not heated up yet. Overall it's a good stuff for me. But i dun go on track, it could be different story for ya.

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Are you making a lot more power than stock?

I've used the bendix metal kings (not called that anymore) and tracked the car and could lock up pretty easily at wakefield with OEM brake fluid. I found these pads to be enough for the car which had just sussy mods and a full exhause (ie not a 'lot' more power than stock). I didn't have any major brake fade issues either. Only issues were when the pads weren't warmed up properly.

Now a lot of people aren't a big fan of these pads and say they eat your rotors but there is always a comprimise. You can even stick your normal pads in when you are not at the track.

Hope that helps.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

i used endless sss on my last car and they were good for wat i needed.. track and street

i was hoping to get project mu NR pads but andrew at mu secret didnt have any stock.

so i ended up getting NS pads .. should b ok for now .. im using motul rbf brake fluid on standard discs and the NS pads. ill tell you guys how it all goes on oct 5 when i take it out to queensland raceway.