Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    Quote Originally Posted by chicken8
    i heard s2000's engines blow up quite easily cause its already heavily tuned

what will the turbo do to it?
    blow it up even quicker

J/k a lot of people runs 10psi on stock compression (11:1) with stock internal As long as you have the hardware and software with conservative tune then it's quite reliable

Thank proecu. As suspected my timing is way too much at around idle. I will look more into this idle issue. I never had much time before but will get some more time to play around with this.

I will talk to Brett once I am more happy with the base tune. I may get him to fine tune it to see if there is any difference between Brett and Martin

Member Array
    Car:
    Supercharged DC5R
    Very Nice job their....

The idea of a turbo'd s2k really interests me

Banned Array
    Car:
    Gen3 CRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 9krpm
    Thank proecu. As suspected my timing is way too much at around idle. I will look more into this idle issue. I never had much time before but will get some more time to play around with this.
    Dude

I dont mind spending some time with you on a weekend trying to sort out your idle issues.
    This is something that can be done without a dyno.

that is insane... turbo s2k how much would it cost?

Member Array
    Car:
    spicy car
    just finished reading the whole thread, you have done lots of work 9krpm, im still in my early stages of purchasing my s2000.
    any updates ... pics times etc.

Btw a well done job ... how is the car going now anyway? anymore trouble or most of them should be sorted out...

peace. !
    Wee Wee Waa Waa