Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    1991 Integra LS
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeG
    yes it is quite slow. only 1.7 sec faster than a jazz and it is 2.4L.
    As someone said before, 1.7seconds down a quarter mile is a huge difference. Beating someone by 1.7s idown the quarter mile is like woopin his ass so hard and so on and so forth...

Member Array
    Car:
    03 Honda Jazz VTi
    You're right 1.7 seconds over quarter mile is huge. However its based on his incorrect quarter mile times for the jazz. For correct times read:

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...1&page=7&pp=12

But anyway as has been said already comparing euro to jazz is just silly, they're clearly in different classes, and yes the euro is quicker (as it should be!).

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 Subaru WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by bluevti
    You're right 1.7 seconds over quarter mile is huge. However its based on his incorrect quarter mile times for the jazz. For correct times read:

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...1&page=7&pp=12

But anyway as has been said already comparing euro to jazz is just silly, they're clearly in different classes, and yes the euro is quicker (as it should be!).
    Yes it is silly to compare Euro to Jazz, which TypeG fails to realise. All he'll ever say is Euro isn't worth the money over Jazz. I'm not disputing the fact that Jazz is nice car IN ITS CLASS, which is why I've considered changing to a brand new Jazz.

Member Array
    Car:
    Enzo
    why are we still comparing the Jazz and Euro? There's always a good and bad points for every car out there. so please stop b i t c h i n g about each other and get over it!
    "It’s more fun to drive a slow car fast than to drive a fast car slow."

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 Subaru WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeG
    lol
    i have freaking idea that how much of a hugh different 1.7 sec is over a quarter mile but i do know a Jazz can make a similar time with some mod. You always doubt almost everything but you are the one who know nth.
    Also is there anything wrong to make my car go faster?
    Geez. Another pointless post made by TypeG. Just as you can mod your Jazz to make it go as fast as a stock Euro, I can also mod my Euro to make it even faster. Your point being?

I didn't bother reading the rest because it's just too much effort to try and decipher what you are trying to say.

Member Array
    Car:
    爵士
    Quote Originally Posted by ahcash
    probably why I never take part in any of the ozhonda cruise.. dun want anyone to laugh at me.. big man driving a chics car..

Quote Originally Posted by spoon fit
    WTF... spoonie.. picking on me ... WHAT ?? You wanna fight? dls...

True mah.. In a lot of ppl's perception.. Jazz is a chic's car or shopping trolley...until they own one and discover how wonderful that car is...

Member Array
    Car:
    "11 Civic TypeR
    It's a decent small car, I like the VTi-S model that my younger brother bought.

Would look slicker with 16" low profile tires and slightly lowered.

Member Array
    Car:
    Enzo

Exclamation Stop The Flames!

chic's cars, Men's cars. who da fcuk cares as long you're happy with your ride! besides aren't all small car's targeted of being called a chic's car!
    Last edited by FIT; 25-09-2005 at 09:02 PM.
    "It’s more fun to drive a slow car fast than to drive a fast car slow."

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3
    yea my guy friends always give me shit about my car being a chicks car, however on the other hand my female friends all think the car is sexy. Next time a guy gives shit to your car, just drive up to him with a chick in your car and give him the finger. =D

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz
    I drive a cute lil turd and im proud of it

Member Array
    Car:
    2k2 Jazz VTi
    the jazz is an awesome car, nuff said. damn proud to drive and own one

oh yeah, and i did drive mine to the Gold Coast Ozhonda Cruise, i was the only Jazz there

wouldn't mind seeing that blue jazz with the k20a, if it's true. actually i saw a blue one at uni in QUT that had stickers and the stock vti-s kit... wonder if that was it?

Member Array
    Car:
    MB C200 and FN2R
    sif bag the jazz's

i used to hate the jazz..but now i totally love it...it handles like crazy..although it does lack on power...hopefully i'll have enough money soon to turbo charge my lil jazz