Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    14' GK5 Jazz
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPlow
    where does it say i have worked on them, owning a worked motor doesnt mean i have worked on them, and i was right there when that corolla was on the dyno and i was no where near 2-3 time louder then his!

My panties are twisted dude, and me saying "don't ever want to hear that a vvti motor is louder than a vtec ever again." doesnt support my question of show me where i said i know everything about vtec...

Maybe let SAWAKITA fight his own battles...
    Look man, it's very simple. I'm just here to share my dyno experience, if you like it stay around, If you don't then go somewhere else.
    2014 HONDA JAZZ VTI-L
    Raemco High Flow Air Filter / KYB Lowfer Sports Kit / HKS silent Hi-Power / WORK Emotion 11R

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 B18c
    thats it hey,
    i used to own a nissan too sawakita.
    280rwhp S15 and went to a gsi teg.
    ive found that most ppl in this forum like to put other ppl down for no aparent reason!!
    as opposed to been in a nissan forum.
    even though i drive a honda now, i still get a lot more respect at nissan forums than here.
    thats nice power too!!!
    my gsi only put out 120whp last dyno run.
    but im boosting it soon so hopefully ill be over the 300 mark by this time next year
    Nissan S15: 12.6@113mph
    Integra GSi: 15.1@91mph
    Civic B18c N/A : 14.1@98mph
    CRX B18c N/A : 13.9@101mph

You want loud?

You girls don't know what loud is until you've heard my Ducati through its 52mm twin Carbon fibre termignoni race exhaust on a Dyno...only 110hpATWs but will spank any of your cars here!
    MFactory Competition Products

Member Array
    Car:
    14' GK5 Jazz
    Quote Originally Posted by locote
    even though i drive a honda now, i still get a lot more respect at nissan forums than here.
    100% agree with you, I've got the same feeling
    Good luck with your project, pls let us know the result when its done.
    Last edited by SAWAKITA; 29-09-2005 at 02:58 AM.
    2014 HONDA JAZZ VTI-L
    Raemco High Flow Air Filter / KYB Lowfer Sports Kit / HKS silent Hi-Power / WORK Emotion 11R

Member Array
    Car:
    SP20 Skyactiv
    SAWAKITA dude your typeS is sweet.. have you got a CAI in it??? I just bought one, an Injen one.. but I have no idea how to install it.. just wondering if you have one and if you do, was the installation easy??
    Wanting to find ways of making MILLIONS!

i once walked through the streets of laredo...

Member Array
    Car:
    14' GK5 Jazz
    Quote Originally Posted by _CiVIC_
    SAWAKITA dude your typeS is sweet.. have you got a CAI in it??? I just bought one, an Injen one.. but I have no idea how to install it.. just wondering if you have one and if you do, was the installation easy??
    No sorry man, I don't have any CAI... I'm still thinking should I get it or not...
    Injen CAI don't come with instructions?
    I've installed ARC induction box on my previous car just following the instructions, easy job.

I'm going to install HID next week, have you done it b4?
    Last edited by SAWAKITA; 29-09-2005 at 09:19 PM.
    2014 HONDA JAZZ VTI-L

Member Array
    Car:
    SP20 Skyactiv
    I haven't paid any attention to even see a installation diagram hahaha too exited when i saw the chromeeeeee hehehe
    Nah i haven't ever done a HID install.. i'm still searching for a kit for my car what hid kit did you get??

Theres a DIY HID installation article in the DIY section.

I did mine almost 2 weeks ago now and its pretty easy.

Member Array
    Car:
    14' GK5 Jazz
    Quote Originally Posted by _CiVIC_
    I haven't paid any attention to even see a installation diagram hahaha too exited when i saw the chromeeeeee hehehe
    Nah i haven't ever done a HID install.. i'm still searching for a kit for my car what hid kit did you get??
    My HID kit is off from my R33, same H1 size.. Its Techone 6000K, I'm picking up my X-Clips this Sunday and I might take some photos and make another DIY post.
    2014 HONDA JAZZ VTI-L

Member Array
    Car:
    SP20 Skyactiv
    Quote Originally Posted by SAWAKITA
    My HID kit is off from my R33, same H1 size.. Its Techone 6000K, I'm picking up my X-Clips this Sunday and I might take some photos and make another DIY post.

sweeeeeeet.. looking forward to reading up on that dude.. i may do it too

Member Array
    Car:
    14' GK5 Jazz
    Just got my HID done... so tired now... took me 4 hours... I'm going to take a shower now..
    I'll post a new thread about it later today.
    2014 HONDA JAZZ VTI-L