Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic Vti Coupe
    I know how you feel.

Im working to. I could have gone to Bathurst if i wasn't working.

Shoot me!!

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Euro, Evo 8
    Quote Originally Posted by ^^v
    man wot happened to all that talk about JGTC (super gt) comming to aust.... Perth being the city to host a round..?
    its a shame really...

oh well.. dun think the bogan boys will be changing the series anytime soon...
    i guess they're happy with how things r going...

as for bathurst... lownds looks the fav atm..
    I think they changed their mind already. Would be so nice if it came here.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    N/A
    yeah JGTC would be awesome here. Isn't it called Super GT or something these days, seeing as they have events in malaysia n china? When they went to America to do a showcase, the D1GP boys went along as a support race thing. How cool would that be? JGTC and D1GP in the one event

Member Array
    Car:
    135i & CBR
    who won the a1gp race? and v8s are far more entertaining than f1 altho that was one of the best races of the f1 season i got so bored watching it... normally its fun to watch... but not when it was directly after v8s :S

everyones saying it was the best F1 race this season, Turkey shat all over it I think
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    135i & CBR
    errrrmmm that didnt answer my question lol yeh f1 is rather boring at the moment turkey was boring you tool lol

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    N/A
    France with Nicholas Lapierre won both races, and Nelson Piquet set the fastest laps in both races. Christian Jones in the Aussie car was horrible and was 17th and 16th I think.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    EF8: i call her EFFY
    christian jones shouldnt even be in the car! his dad alan may have been a world champ but he had a great car that season and was pretty much shit in anything else! go back to the other driver please for australias sake

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic Vti Coupe
    after watchin 7 hrs of the V8s the F1 felt like it went for 5mins.

But a very good 5mins

Member Array
    Car:
    '95 Civic EG VTi hatch
    The F1 would have been boring if not for Alonso and Raikkonen starting from the back. They were so much faster than everyone. I cant believe how much faster!
    The V8s was interesting at the end, but only 'cos the Safety Car kept closing up the gaps. They should just bring out the Safety Car every 10 laps so no-one gets too much of a lead. Then the racing will be much closer.

it was a bloody good day, out on a mates boat, then back in for some bathurst, then out on the boat again for some more laps. Couldnt of been better!
    Can't wait till next year
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Christian Jones is a great example of "look what my daddy got me".

I can't see the logic in putting him in the car after Will Power came 2nd in the last race. Will did nothing wrong, if Jones is racing at Eastern Creek i'm running on the track and going to "hurt" Alan!