Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S but not for long...
    3-5 years? i was thinking longer... ffs egs are like 15 years old almost

i HATE recent honda adds...especially during the grand prix... they go... WE HAVE EXCITING FORMULA ONE GENETICS YO!!

and then they flash the honda models

mdx - boring
    crv - boring
    euro - not a sports car
    civic - ghey
    oddysey - boring

i'm like.......... wtf

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    i only had my ek for about 6 mths but i still luv it more n more wenever i see it
    "since we're both asian.. I'll look after you and chuck in King Springs with the wheels and tyres for $1050"

TRAVDM Array
    Car:
    Lots of Hondas
    whats wrong with old school looks ffs?
    oh wrd!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S but not for long...
    in my opinion i dont want a car that looks ancient compared to the newer cars.....

even tho cars arent meant to be a fashion statement, u still dont wanna be driving something that old

but with that being said, style improvements have kinda hit a Plateau since the late 1990s... manufacturing processes, materials, etc have not as dramatically changed from the 1990s - 2000s as compared to 1980s -1990s for example

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1 Civic Coupe
    Hey ghost yeah, man why cant they do something more exciting,, its always "NEWS FROM HONDA"

hrmm 15 years, but that will make our car 20 years old.. arnt Egs like just 5 years older..? I personally wud still love our gen, coz honda hasnt brought any nicer shapes of the civics yet and doubt that it will ever get as nice as most people have pointed out.

But if you were to ask the general social trends, im not to sure, with all these new features and all, its almost liek you dotn have to do up ur car..

BUt yeah im definatley keeping my EM1 till death, i even had passed down in buying a S2000 this year until i cud hand down my civic to my lilttle brother, so i can kinda keep both. hehe
    Oh i think the s2000 shape will keep for awhile tho....

ek shape will go for as long as people keep modfiying them and with a good sense of style... im guessing longer than the eg's..(15 yrs.. hard to believe and still going good)

i fink the more stock colour your car the longer it will last. for example. wild graphics and paint jobs after a while get old and out of date which makes your car seem alot older than it might be

white or blk are good colours it seems, they make a car look newer even though they are ancient.

really depends who you talk to i guess. evryone's opinion is different on if a car is out of date of not.

either way ill be keeping my ek for as long as i can. i boought it for its shape and lines.