Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    94 Prelude

What ECU is recommended for a turboed HONDA?

Hey all

People with turboed HONDA or have extensive knowledge about ECUs, may i have recommnedations on which one to use its for a H22A.

Thanks

Hondata
    Motec
    AEM
    ......more

But i would recommend Hondata System any day

Member Array
    Car:
    94 Prelude
    Can you tell me why a HONDATA? and not the others?

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 Accord
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmh22a
    Hey all

People with turboed HONDA or have extensive knowledge about ECUs, may i have recommnedations on which one to use its for a H22A.

Thanks
    There are many to suit what you want to do and they all work very well.You would be better off asking the person doing the turbo setup and the tuner that you are going to use.
    ALLMTR996

only becasue i have a mate with a turbo prelude and a hondata is very happy with it

but as ALLMTR996 said speak to your machanic tuner see what they recommend

or PM Dyno Dave ECU-MAN or Adrian at Toda they would all give you there opinion

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra Vti-R
    Hondata rocks dude i got it on my N/A Integra.......it utilizes factory sensors.....so cheaper install.....uses factory wiring loom...so no yucky dodgy soldering req......and its awesomely priced>>>>>wanna know more give James from HONDATA a call...0417875785.

A.K.A VTI60Y Array
    Car:
    RUSTED Sleeper
    Can you tell me why a HONDATA? and not the others?
    cos it is the best. i have it on my car and i absolutely love it. when it comes to ECUs to me they all do about the same thing roughly. eg imagine your gonna buy a cricket bat. there so many to choose from, they all do the same thing and they cost about the same. so............what separtes the one from the other, service. i know if im having problems with my hondata i can call james(hondata) up at any thing of the night.

you will see later on in this thread ppl will say that the hondata is all just smoke and mirrors. but its proven its self many times over. y do u think all the major honda tuners around the world use hondata. eric from eriks racing had the NA record for a long time and he was running hondata. even if you look at the big honda tuning shops in australia, all use hondata. The best thing about the hondata is that its is made for your honda hence the name.
    instead of making a thread about which ecu to get make an opinion orientated thread where by u ask about ppl experiences about the different ecus that they use.
    youll find ppl are gonna reply to this thread by saying hondata isnt all that but i bet youll find out that they have an affliation with another ecu company.
    KK24AA

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra Vti-R
    Quote Originally Posted by MRJDM
    cos it is the best. i have it on my car and i absolutely love it. when it comes to ECUs to me they all do about the same thing roughly. eg imagine your gonna buy a cricket bat. there so many to choose from, they all do the same thing and they cost about the same. so............what separtes the one from the other, service. i know if im having problems with my hondata i can call james(hondata) up at any thing of the night.

you will see later on in this thread ppl will say that the hondata is all just smoke and mirrors. but its proven its self many times over. y do u think all the major honda tuners around the world use hondata. eric from eriks racing had the NA record for a long time and he was running hondata. even if you look at the big honda tuning shops in australia, all use hondata. The best thing about the hondata is that its is made for your honda hence the name.
    instead of making a thread about which ecu to get make an opinion orientated thread where by u ask about ppl experiences about the different ecus that they use.
    youll find ppl are gonna reply to this thread by saying hondata isnt all that but i bet youll find out that they have an affliation with another ecu company.
    Amen Brother...Amen!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 Accord
    FINALLY some people giving advice that have first hand experience with a product and or service.Now all we need is for uses of other ECU's to reply to this.
    ALLMTR996

Banned Array
    Car:
    Gen3 CRX
    There's only one I use & recommend....

Banned Array
    Car:
    Gen3 CRX
    Hey all

Thanks
    Sorry to dissapoint, but the P13/P14 ECU's arent exactly supported by "that" mainstream popular brand.
    You'll need a P30/P28 ir P72 to make things work and that means a replacement ECU.
    P30/P28 wont support butterflies. P72 can.

I dont think its gonna be as cheap as you think..
    Last edited by ProECU; 16-10-2005 at 11:48 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 Civic VTi
    i run hondata. easy to use, no complications like standalones. and dave can tune it
    [TNT] Team No Traction - Cos No Traction Is Underrated

Two turbos, is better then one.