Member Array
    Car:
    prelude vti-r & s2k
    they are a great balanced car!

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR

Wink Gee's View part2

hey JasonGilholme welcome to OH, the fact u actually have a taste in CRX well done! Your unique and different from the rest thats wat also owning a CRX is all about.
    I love crx's from the day 1. My first car was a gen1 CRX and now my second car is currently a gen2 crx. Thou who knows what might be my third car? A gen3 crx heheh just have to wait and see.
    The apple doesn't fall far from the tree in the way that gen1 crx's and gen2 crx's are shaped and with gen3 i got no clue wat they were thinking.
    yeh i would choose then gen3 (for its age as someone has already mentioned) but then again the gen3 was the sole reason why the CRX production was stopped. :P
    yeah i reackon gen3 ruined it for CRX in general full stop. But never give up on wat u like man. Thats how its been for me and i loved CRX so much it didn't matter if my nissan friends said it's S*#@ cause quietly i think they can suffer in their jocks now that petrol prices are high. Which mean in return more money in my back pocket to do mods(modifications) and less on fuel compared to the boost commowhores(commodores).. point being is if u like the gen3 crx go for it.Read my story http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...2&page=7&pp=12

And as u say u can turn heads in a crx EXCON1 gen3 showcar @ autosalon

Or even rip it up 400kw's by our very own JAMES in the BLKCRX @ autosalon dyno its all a matter of how much amount of money u have...

Join us @ www.crxaus.com for more info in terms specially for CRX's in Australia.

'99 DC2R/'88 CRX Array
    Car:
    DC2R/CRX
    Gen 2 = the prettiest Honda ever, excluding the S500/S600/S800. Gen 1s look damn nice too - a touch more aggressive if you can find an Si import.

Gen 3s are girly cars - up there with Celicas in the hairdresser stakes. Just because they have a B16A doesn't make them great - IMO they are a step backwards in evolution - get an EG Civic instead. Honda should be bitchslapped for the gayness that is the 3G CRX.

Personally, I'd have an order of preference as follows:

JDM EF8 SiR (Gen 2) glasstop CRX, Gen 2 SiR, Aussie spec ED9. JDM AT Si (Gen 1). EG Civic....

.... put on a dress and call myself Nancy and then cut my wrists for even considering a 3G Del Slow.

*Puts on flame retardent gear*
    '99 DC2R, '90 BMW E30 318is, '88 CRX

'99 DC2R/'88 CRX Array
    Car:
    DC2R/CRX
    Quote Originally Posted by saxman
    is there a honda that isn't?
    NSX
    S2000
    MDX
    EF/EG SiR Civic/CRX
    ITR
    CTR (EK onwards)
    AT Si Civic/CRX
    City Turbo 2
    S800 (for its era)
    Gen 1 Civic RS1200 (for its era)

All have excellent power to weight ratios.

I left out the EK SiR/VTiR and Del Slow as well as the EM1 - as they are pretty hefty beasts in terms of weight.

I think you might need to actually research before showing your nubness

Member Array
    Car:
    Evo 7 GSR
    honda is the shitzzznit!

'99 DC2R/'88 CRX Array
    Car:
    DC2R/CRX
    Honda sucks. It was once great, now it's a bland, insipid car maker.

They need a kick in the arse.

Both tegs (esp with front conversion) and 3g crx/sol get my votes in looks department. Wicked cars, except crx has 2 seats only, not functional enough for me. Luv it all the same, it's human nature to want something u cant have... bitch.

Any car will turn heads if u are willing to spend the money on it, so get something u truly like, not just for the image (although u should consider it). I say make a very informed decision, and i mean very very informed!!! (more reading 4 u). If u get something based on others opinions alone, chances are u'll get bored of it and it'll end up in the 4 sales section. Waste of time and money if u ask me.
    Last edited by civicdacbiet; 19-10-2005 at 07:39 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    It's all JDM Baby!
    You know what? Drive the car before you buy it. It could really influence the decision ie (handling, power to weight etc).

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S but not for long...
    Quote Originally Posted by Setanta
    Honda sucks. It was once great, now it's a bland, insipid car maker.

They need a kick in the arse.
    i agree... if i was born later adn turned 18 today... i woudl be thinking mitsubishi and especially mazda to be the shizinit not honda

Banned Array
    Car:
    Gen3 CRX
    Tuff call guys.

I cant say I agree. Honda build quality is superior

Member Array
    Car:
    rx8, fd1 civic
    i hate when honda build a realy good concept and not make it production, eg:mugen legend. hate that!!!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    It's all JDM Baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by ProECU
    Tuff call guys.

I cant say I agree. Honda build quality is superior
    MUST BE NOTED!!!! I love my honda, was actually commenting on choosing gen2 or gen3 crx