View Poll Results: WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE A OZHONDA SHIRT DESIGNED??

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

79 89.77%
  • NO

7 7.95%
  • UNSURE

2 2.27%
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: OZ HONDA SHIRTS

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic VTi-R Hatch

The one on the right looks KIKASS!! Id say thats perfect! ....having individual names on them might be a bit much (but if possible would be a very neat addition).

tell me where, when and how much....and its mine

I like the black one better ... it looks awsome

how much btw? *oh and I like the idea of the nick on the front also ...*

i like the black one aslo. no username though. but on the back i think it would be good across the shoulders to have www.ozhonda.com just in white or red what ever would be voted on. and keep it simple make it white or black shirt, up to the person who is ordering. plus you can goto to places like best and less and other cheap clothing store to get cheap polos, so the cost comes down. i know with out karate club we got polos for something like 3bux each at some cheap clothing store. they were dark navy blue though, thats what clolur they wanted. i know they had black and white as well. if i can get a copy of the logo for a mod id be more than happy to get a sample one made, as im not at uni and havent got a job yet. once i have a sample i can see 'vti-2' and see what he thinks

can we NOT get cheap 3 buck polos? I want to actually wear it not have it rip and tear and go in the blue bin after a month.

buy a decent quality one ... come on guys ... dont go cheap cheap

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic VTi-R Hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkCoupe
    can we NOT get cheap 3 buck polos? I want to actually wear it not have it rip and tear and go in the blue bin after a month.

buy a decent quality one ... come on guys ... dont go cheap cheap
    agreed.....gotta be embroidered logo too

yeah embrioded lasts ... screenprint sucks

dude a polo is a polo, it aint gonna rip into pieces. what do you think the poelpo at the embroidery places use. cheap ones and charge alot more for them. i have had my 'cheap' polo for over a year know and still nothin wrong with it.

the material is different ... I own cheap one too *threw it out* it goes all fuzzy and shit ...

hey man just sayin if we're gonna get something get something good quality ... like spend at least 20-25 bucks on it you know ... not 10 bucks

my opinion though ... in the end ... majority rules so if others want the cheapie... we'll ge the cheapie ok? :P

Member Array
    Car:
    1998 BB6 Prelude VTiR
    I like the one on the left myself

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4
    I like the plain black polo on the right (but personally without our names, seems abit contrived). Good work CTR! I'd be happy with that design in black or white. Or even a t-shirt as others have suggested, but the polo is a little more refined, but can be worn casually too.

Member Array
    Car:
    Silver Coupe
    This is what the back and sides look like on the red white and black shirts.

I’m not really sure which I like more. The black looks classy and the red white and black look more like a race team shirt. Anyway it’s really up to what people want. If we did change it to a plain shirt maybe offer a few different colours maybe white, black, navy blue and yellow (for [[Danny]] :P). I would rather have a polo shirt that a t-shirt.
    The names idea well I’m not too fussed if we keep it or not it was just a nice personal touch for everyone’s shirt. I don’t mind putting the ozhonda logo on the sleeves but I wouldn’t want to put WWW.OZHONDA.COM anywhere on the shirt coz that would just look totally geeky. Nice big Honda H’s on the sleeves would have looked nice but can’t be done.

As for quality it’s all about how much everyone wants to pay for there shirts. I would be willing to pay around the 40 bucks mark but what about other people?

I like all-black ones *much better looking and classier and professional ... esp if a few of us go into Autosalon as a group or some event somewhere*

I won't be buyin the multi-colour one simply cause it's not something I'd wear ...