with i/h/c/e.. and 17s and my crazy driving hehehe
    FFR33K - SOLD
    LSV73C - SOLD
    CW DC5R - SOLD

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    Quote Originally Posted by incoming
    side note: dont u hate it when on first half of the fuel indicator fuel consumption looks good but when it drops below half it goes so fast u feel rorted? i do =)
    YEAH!!!... my first half does 300!! and im thinking!! mad!! i can do 600!!! but when it gets to 500, blardi light comes on... Then again, 55 bucks per week is ok for fuel...

after intake, header exhaust and hondata, my economy has improved dramatically. I used to get roughly 380-400/tank, now i get anywhere up to 475 on a tank.
    And so it begins...

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4
    Quote Originally Posted by FR33K
    my untuned b16 does about 550 kms off 50L
    with i/h/c/e.. and 17s and my crazy driving hehehe
    that's damn good. Is that b16a2?

Banned Array
    Car:
    Hmmm
    hmmm. well it seems the answer is yes then? or maybe just for egSi... :P

and gettin into that golf ball dimple question... well its already been answered, but has anyone else here seen some doco about how (aus?) troops had to do design a bomb to blow open a dam and they made one like a golf ball, so that it would bounce on the water before sinking? interestin hey?!

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 Civic VTi
    Quote Originally Posted by ginganggooly
    after intake, header exhaust and hondata, my economy has improved dramatically. I used to get roughly 380-400/tank, now i get anywhere up to 475 on a tank.

i get around 500 out of my turboD. Beating on it. 16psi DynoDave knows how to tune hondata, thats for sure.
    [TNT] Team No Traction - Cos No Traction Is Underrated

Two turbos, is better then one.

I/H/E and a few other slight mods...and bit of zippy driving....and I usually average from between 7.6L/100 - 8.3L/100 km. It also helps having a little extra RON in my tank each time
    blah blah blah

Member Array
    Car:
    Audi TT 2.0T
    Quote Originally Posted by civtir
    that's damn good. Is that b16a2?
    narrrrr 1st gen JDM b16
    mix between highway and traffic (i drive from st marys to crows nest everyday in moderate peak hour)
    FFR33K - SOLD
    LSV73C - SOLD
    CW DC5R - SOLD

Member Array
    Car:
    1989 prelude SI
    Quote Originally Posted by ProECU
    So you're in year 10now? lol

How does this apply to a cylinder head & engine?

Yeah, you're on the right track, anyone know how I can add +10rep, lol
    nah mate im not in yr 10 you fool lol im doin me hsc and i have one exam to go just remember alot about the topic as it was covered in senior science i was studying in yr11 and 12

Member Array
    Car:
    Had a 1990 ED Civic
    The ED Civic with D15B VTEC conversion is getting around 600+Km's per tank of fuel, with I&E mods, advanced timing, no sub box and 17's. 16 litres from Coffs Harbour to Coolangatta, filled up before we left & again when we got there. Return trip was similiar consuption except drove a little harder cause fuel was so cheap up there.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Beat
    my ls/vtec does 270-300 to a tank
    shocking but its driving hard and untuned

Member Array
    Car:
    EK9
    ehh, since when aftermarket ECU save more fuel???...this is smth very new...

anyway, Voltage stabiliser (e-power) is the solution....should try it u honda boyz...i got mine..haha...not bad...improve TB resp, better lighting, and i also pressume that if you got a much better sparkplug, you'll get abit more power and save more fuel...currently i'm getting 20km more just by installing..haha..not bad huh...since the price of fuel is going up...20km means 2-3 bucks for me...hahaha...

my friend goes 60km more in a full tank just by installing as well...so yea, get the Epower voltage stabiliser..hahaha.