Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EKONE

Aftermarket Radiator For EG's

Does any Australian Brands make aftermarket aluminium radiators for EG civic. Like Semi-race Kinda ones. Like Koyo but not with the extreme Price Tag. Any help would be appreciated.

Member Array
    Car:
    Del Sol
    PWR makes one don't they? Are there any local shops that can make you a custom one?

for what purpose is this radiator going to be used for - because the brand u named (Koyo) is race specific, so if u want something race orientated you may not be able to get something "cheap".

otherwise there is nothing wrong with a Honda OEM even for a race orientated car.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    For an EG with a bseries motor a dual core radiator from a 2nd gen CRX will do. This a straight bolt on.
    You can also try to fit an integra radiator but you'll need custom mounts and to run AC you'll have to play aorund a bit with it.

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S2000
    dont you have a twin core???

if your getting a new radiatior mate, ill buy yours if its twin core... i cant remember

Member Array
    Car:
    EKONE
    ok thanks for the replies. prolli just go for oem. and not be cool

One Eyed Monster Array
    Car:
    1995 EG5 Vti Hatch
    just curious....what do eg radiators cost these days...brand new, and second hand? I had the top plastic (!) pipe (that the top hose connects to) crumble on me when I was removing the hoses for replacement...on a friggin sunday too! no wreckers open or anything remotely useful to me...have to wait until tomorrow i guess..if I get a chance...

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Sedan w/JDM ZC
    honda ones can be pricey new. expect to pay anywhere between $100 to $200 for one from a wrecker depending on condition.
    same thing happened to me. i got a 2nd hand one in good nick for ~ $150.
    if you want an aluminium one try the yellow pages. theres a few in there that do them

One Eyed Monster Array
    Car:
    1995 EG5 Vti Hatch
    cheers for that

go to lf performance in welshpool type one they make anything u want pratically price wise not sure haha call and find out

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Sedan w/JDM ZC
    nah no point in getting a custom made one when you can get them off the shelf.
    from memory i was quoted ~ $350 for an aluminium one for an EG from ADRAD

Member Array
    Car:
    EK9
    i heard pwr makes reall good radiators... maybe u should give them a ring and ask for a qoute?