Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukezen27
    How much do the SS cost after modding for AUS roads?
    1800ish is the cheapest that I know of. I have two friends who have just got them recently.

Member Array
    Car:
    EKD
    i only recall 1-2 models at the most for hondas that were modded for ozzy roads....
    are your Tein SS one of them TeMp?

Member Array
    Car:
    350z Track
    Quote Originally Posted by TeMp
    atm my rear guards r slightly covering my rubber and i can easily lower more. I have 17" rims so I dun think it would b hard to get the ss to cover the 19".

I have no rubbing issues with my height but I dunno about with 19"s.
    sweet, prepare for a blue super deckked dc5r coming soon...
    plough (plow) ñ. - implement for furrowing and turning up soil; similar instruments for clearing up snow; cut or force way.

I e-mailed fulcrum and they let me know how much I could lower the car by...

Basically, it's not a huge lowering but still enough to get the car very low. Probably not the best for shows.
    To give you guys an idea (I don't drive a Honda though) measuring it both front and rear tyres will be slightly in the guard with 16s at full lowering.

Considering that with my old fulcrum formula coilovers I would be able to get the actual rim into the guard these don't lower the car that much for coilovers but it's more for handling than looks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by TeMp
    1800ish is the cheapest that I know of. I have two friends who have just got them recently.

Where is this from Temp???