Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC2R
    I also serviced at the dealership too. Guess what? they only do what the book says - replace CVT fluid at 80,000km. Its just too long, if I were buying a new jazz all over again I'd definitely ask them to replace it at 40,000, and I recommend you all do the same - cheap insurance.

Member Array
    Car:
    爵士
    I replaced at 20,000km myself.

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 Cannondale Rush 4
    squeaking sound? hmmmm..... i dont know how this exactly sounds, but does it sound like a rusted see-saw going up and down?

also..... my car starts to jerk now whilst in D.. usually at speeds between 30-70km, when i'm rolling the car and may have the accelerator pressed... it feels like the car surges..... i'm thinking it could possibly be a fuel injector problem? anyone any ideas?

Member Array
    Car:
    CVT VTI

Startup clutch

Cameltree,
    what are the symptoms of the clutch startup problem? Does it effect your mileage as well. My understanding is you feel a vibration when starting off. How bad is the vibration?

Member Array
    Car:
    Juliett Alpha Zulu Zulu
    IceJazz,

exactly as your have described. The steering vibrates when you start from still.

The easiest way to test is to turn on the air con and take off on a hill or ask your friends to fill up the car. The vibration will be more obvious as soon as you put more load on the gear box.

Member Array
    Car:
    CVT VTI
    Cameltree,
    I have only noticed very slight vibration, and it always seems to have been that way.

Member Array
    Car:
    Juliett Alpha Zulu Zulu
    i haven't notice any vibration since the starter clutch has been replaced. Fuel consumption has improved a lot too.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz
    A good friend of mine is a Honda mechanic/technician.
    He recommends to change the CVT gearbox oil every 20,000km, and stipulates the use of designated Honda oil only, if you want longevity, and reliability from the CVT gearbox.