Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    '07 Subaru Liberty GT-B
    Quote Originally Posted by Hipsi
    VirIIx, you could also double as Marcos Ambrose, dissapearing off to the US.

hmm....do you think we could be bordering on 'off topic' fellas?
    lol...

maybe a bit off topic...

Quote Originally Posted by aaronng
    Then my Euro is an ewok.....
    but everyone loves ewoks!
    MY07 Subaru Liberty GT 2.5T B.Spec 6SPD MT | Satin White Pearl
    MY04 Honda Accord Euro Luxury 6SPD MT | Arctic Blue
    MY00 Chrysler Neon LE AT | Red Salsa

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    what is vSA

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by tanghy
    what is vSA
    Doubles as traction control and stability control.

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    so anyone wnats one?

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW001
    looks a beaut!
    arrowz
    blz-arw001

OTO-KREW

hey, i think this is the same black box that i had probs with with the vision bar i got, too afraid to use cable ties and not bolt on properly so have left until the cars get s a few kays on it, good to here that was your only problem...good work on fitting it..
    TEAM YUM CHA DAILY

Quote Originally Posted by Krogoth
    so damn coooool, lol, u mite just 5h1t urself

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra LS
    I just got my Spoon strut brace supplied and fitted by IS Motor Racing for $300. The steering has tightened up more noticeably than I expected. Even on a straight line on the freeway the front end feels tighter. I wonder whether Motor (or was it Wheels) would have claimed that the Euro doesn't have as much steering feel as the Mazda 6 if Honda had released it with a strut brace, as they've done with the TSX?

Btw, IS Motor Racing have one more Spoon bar in stock if anyone is interested.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by aleksandrov
    I just got my Spoon strut brace supplied and fitted by IS Motor Racing for $300. The steering has tightened up more noticeably than I expected. Even on a straight line on the freeway the front end feels tighter. I wonder whether Motor (or was it Wheels) would have claimed that the Euro doesn't have as much steering feel as the Mazda 6 if Honda had released it with a strut brace, as they've done with the TSX?

Btw, IS Motor Racing have one more Spoon bar in stock if anyone is interested.
    Great work. I remember another thread where you were not so convinced the strut brace was needed so top marks for the leap of faith Now all I need to do is convince you on the whiteline rear sway bar - which is a bigger step forward than the strut brace

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    MY 03 EURO
    "Great work. I remember another thread where you were not so convinced the strut brace was needed so top marks for the leap of faith Now all I need to do is convince you on the whiteline rear sway bar - which is a bigger step forward than the strut brace"

Dont start that s#@t again....lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra LS
    Quote Originally Posted by yfin
    Great work. I remember another thread where you were not so convinced the strut brace was needed so top marks for the leap of faith Now all I need to do is convince you on the whiteline rear sway bar - which is a bigger step forward than the strut brace
    I wouldn't say it was a leap of faith. I question everything (which means I am not easily convinced of anything) because I try my best to rely on real knowledge, rather than faith. Btw, I'm still not convinced that the strut bar is 'needed', although I do find it desirable (and it would be even more desirable if it didn't add extra weight to the front end).

If I opt for a swaybar change, which I have considered very thoroughly, I will almost definitely not choose Whiteline - not only because of how I think Whiteline currently compares to some others, including Honda, on quality control and R & D, but also because the claimed stiffness of the Whiteline bar is 173% of standard. I might probably go for Swift front (115%) AND rear (130%), but I am not quite convinced that it's a very cost-effective mod ($1,150 fitted). At the moment, I am trying to get some details on how the Euro R swaybars compare to standard for stiffness. If I could find just a rear swaybar with 115% stiffness, from a manufacturer I trust, I would get it immediately. This would probably be the most cost-effective way to reduce understeer just a little. I don't want to mess with the 'under-over' balance too much and I don't have a major body roll problem since I installed the Mugen Showa suspension kit. Plus I'm starting to get a serious craving for the Mugen intake, so I could definitely use the saving.

On second thought, you might be able to convince me if you let me test drive your car.
    Last edited by aleksandrov; 18-12-2005 at 08:22 PM.