Member Array
    Car:
    EM1 Civic Coupe

Part Number for Windowvisors

Hi, Merry Christmas everybody!..

Anyways just wondering if anyone knows the OEM Part Number for the Window Visors for the 99 Civic and whether the visors from the EKs will straight fit into the EM1s with no problems at all..

Cheers,
    RJ

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    why not just call the parts dept. at your local honda dealer? =/
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Just to let you know that you can get two types: JDM or OEM (I think you can get it here in Australia). I think the difference is JDM uses clips to hold the window visors and OEM uses double sided tape or something like that...and I think there are other differences but not too sure

p.s yes the window visors should fit the coupes..I mean hatch and coupe are both 2 doors

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1 Civic Coupe
    yeah i noticed their were two types.. JDM ones looked pretty slim, very NICE!.. wonder if they can be ordered here.

the reason why im asking here because i know for a fact that these honda dealers can be lazy at times to search for the product and claim they are out of stock unless you provide them with the part number happened with my H/L protectors.

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    i know people in parts in different dealerships and neither of em are like that. some maybe be reluctanct as EM1 was import only? (correct me if i'm wrong)

unless u know how to go about it it can be a bitch to find JDM stuff so some are more willing than others. i know a parts guy that can get em new from honda but he's in melb. PM if ur interested mate
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan