Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Good Tuners

Member Array
    Car:
    EK9
    latino...

where can i find the guy you're talking about...blkcrx...hmm..interested to meet him...

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    James (blkcrx)
    qcb771@hotmail.com

pgclee:

ya i noe how u feel lah..i also had bad experience with 1 workshop (dun wanna mention name here)...juz wondering who did u talk to when u were there? n did they really say those nasty thing?
    but dunno ler, been goin there for 3-4 years n everythin is good...i think vti2 is rite...why dun u go there n speak to ummm...D or G? :|

workshop X have always done me right. They do good work from what ive seen and experienced man. But Pglee, I also run Autronic, if ur really haveing a problem with autronic/tuner, pm me and i can help.

I dont usually promise much, but i know that abc always takes care of customers man, i dont know what happened between u, but maybe misccomunication? no matter in any event, if u need a hand buddy, im here to help.

vti-2 edit: removed workshop and personal name

Member Array
    Car:
    EK9
    vti-2 edit: defamatory comments removed

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic VTi-R Hatch
    pgclee - what you have posted here is not right.

Please post an objective account of your experiences at workshop X, so that we are able to make up our own minds. Take your time, write it as clear and concise as possible.

It is unfair to workshop X to post as you have above. The mods should delete your posts.

PS- iv never had my car tuned at workshop X or anywhere else (nor have i known someone to get their car tuned there).

vti-2 edit: removed workshop name

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    pgclee, i have removed the name of the tuner you have winged about. if you are here only to make defamatory comments like that this thread will seize to exist.

Feel free to post your experiences but DO NOT make defamatory comments. I reffer you to the terms and conditions because our stance on this is strong.

-Win

PS: That goes for others too
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

pgclee - your comments can be taken with a grain of salt. It sounds to me like your story is fabricated. Either way, even if it isn't fabricated, i just want to say that you should keep defamatory comments off the forum as they are not tolerated.

I'd like to just add this:

Pgclee did pm me about using a better tuner. but he has not replied and has ceased to reply when i asked him about his actual setup and the problem that the so called workshop did to his car (in order to rectify the problem)

his lack of response and reluctance to reply about his setup and the "wrong" done to him and his story support vics inclination that pgclee's story is just fabricated.

SHORT VERSION: this guy is full of sh1t.

lol i agree there...this thread is so unfair for technik tunning, we only listen from 1 side...no body noes wad happen, theres no way workshop X said those nasty things...there was a reason behind it....all the guys who works there r my fren n they r bunch of nice ppl...so far so good wif them

Thanks for that guys. Bottom line is, if you are not happy with the work, go back and speak to the owner. If he treats you like shit, then take further legal action.

Let's keep this on topic now. Any posts not related i will delete. I don't want this thread diverging. thanks.

Like i said i gotta good friend with eg-sir and his car is the bomb for something with so much work and still NA, theyve tuned it and he is over the moon, im thinking its about the customers attitude towards them, who really can be fagged if a customer is total D#$K and is really rude, thats what i think it has come too. i dont know the guys at workshop X but ive seen cars that theyve done, and one of the guys that work there at phillip island track day last time i went, absolutely brilliant for the work that had been done to the car.