Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Had a 1990 ED Civic
    Only Exedy OEM replacement and HD kits are made in Australia. All other kits are made in Japan, including the Sports Organic kit, Sports Ceramic, multiplate etc

They now ALL come in pink packaging(Big box) and seperate boxes inside for individual parts.
    N14 Pulsar - VQ35 swap, Kelford C spec cams, 12.7:1CR, 6 speed HLSD, BC coilovers & 350Z 12.6" F brakes
    Smashed VY SS Ute: Teins, AP Racing brakes, Billet wheels, lazy 481rwKw TT kit - PICS

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S2000
    the shudder upon take off is inevitable, but it will happen to when droping gears unless you match the revs. dont get it if you do a lot of stop start traffic driving cos your left leg will fall off.

the power delivery feels heaps better and high speed changes are fantastic. launching is good too, just dont take off on a hill in the wet

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Camira
    when i went to get my clutch they told me there is only original and heavy duty and they utlise the oem clutch plate.. then its all triple plate and brass button stuff..

I cant seem to even find oragnic sprots clutch on the website either..

where can i get hold of an organic clutch plate?
    Last edited by BlitZ; 23-01-2006 at 11:21 AM.
    Club EM1 Represents - member 01 of 01

Quote Originally Posted by BlitZ
    when i went to get my clutch they told me there is only original and heavy duty.. then its all triple plate and brass button stuff..

I cant seem to even find oragnic sprots clutch on the website..
    i think the code was hkc7111so or something along those lines.
    And so it begins...

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 Civic VTi
    this is BULLSH*t. A organic disc shouldnt shudder. get ur flywheel checked.
    [TNT] Team No Traction - Cos No Traction Is Underrated

Two turbos, is better then one.

Quote Originally Posted by Weq
    this is BULLSH*t. A organic disc shouldnt shudder. get ur flywheel checked.
    so you know form personal experience?

ANY two non-similar surfaces CAN shudder when friction is caused between them...
    B20VTEC - since 2002

according to the blurb organic clutch discs are more resistant to "slippage and burst" but ive felt it first hand myself on a newish setup.

Member Array
    Car:
    Had a 1990 ED Civic
    I agree with tinkerbell...

Try opening your door at 60Km/h and placing an organic object(maybe your hand, lol) on a smooth road... I am sure there will be shudder then

But seriously, the sprung centre of the organic disc can only take so much before it shudders.

Blitz: The Sports Organic Clutch is not available in all sizes/engine types.
    N14 Pulsar - VQ35 swap, Kelford C spec cams, 12.7:1CR, 6 speed HLSD, BC coilovers & 350Z 12.6" F brakes
    Smashed VY SS Ute: Teins, AP Racing brakes, Billet wheels, lazy 481rwKw TT kit - PICS

Member Array
    Car:
    JZX100 S2 Chaser, DC4, S5
    One of the best modifications i have made to my car, my teg is my daily driver. I also had a sports organic clutch installed about 15 months ago, no problems then and still no problems now.

For my purposes, i.e. Daily driving/occasional weekend warrior, this clutch gives a good mix of oem drivability with a sportier feel, i believe the guys that installed it for me quoted about 35-40% stronger clamp <--- this is definately evident.

Like tinkerbell said, it does smell if you slip it too much, but i would be hesitant to go any stronger without driveline upgrades (gear box) or you will be shredding teeth.

Good value for money clutch IMO.