Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxiJazz
    i cant understand how Spoon sussy kits are being sold for $1500 in Australia, when they sell for less than $500 (shipped) from overseas...??????

Whats the GO with Spoon kits...??? Does anyone have any views on these kits???
    where can u get spoon sussy kits for $500 even from overseas????

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Jazz Vti-S
    price of Y29,300 from Japan.....

Check the link out for yourself....Its the official Spoon online shop......http://www.spoon.jp/jp/products/line...php?category=1

Item Code:51400-GDA-001 (same one JDM sports is selling)...

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Jazz Vti-S
    oops, I beleive I was only looking at the springs....!!!

Doh..!!!!

Sorry guys....

Got a bit excited there.....

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Jazz Vti-S
    Again guys...need your opinion......

Would you think $550 is a bit steep to pay for the supply, fitting, and wheel alignment of King springs????

Member Array
    Car:
    03' GD3->05' GD3->86' EW5
    and does anyone know where i can get eibach and h&r springs??

is it necessary to get wheel alignment??

Again guys...need your opinion......

Would you think $550 is a bit steep to pay for the supply, fitting, and wheel alignment of King springs????
    normally wheel alignment costs $50... making it $500 for the spring installed... well, to me it is expensive... y not add $300 more for a used coilover???

when height of a vehicle is adjusted, wheel alignment must b done. however, when u only change to a bigger rims, wheel alignment need not b done cos the alignment is not out... only diameter of wheels are changed.....

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Jazz Vti-S
    Is that $50/tire..??? So are u saying, generally..the coils cost $300 + $200 (i.e. 50x4) = $500....???? Is this what u mean....well, which means Im being charged about $50 more than usual????

What coilovers cost $850 fitted????

Member Array
    Car:
    JAZZ VTI-S

King Springs

Firstly, do a search on what is available for lowering a Jazz, it has been well covered in the past.

Zimp3, supplied and fitted King springs to my Jazz. I am extremely happy with the outcome.

The question is what do you want to achieve with the car.

If you are going to take it down to the track, then buy coilovers. I estimate you will not see any change out of a $1000.

If you just want to lower the car then use king springs, fitted for around $350 and will give you a nice ride.

You will need to have the wheels realigned which costs between $50 - 140 total.

It all depends on how much you are willing to spend and what you want to achieve.

Benjamin

Is that $50/tire..??? So are u saying, generally..the coils cost $300 + $200 (i.e. 50x4) = $500....???? Is this what u mean....well, which means Im being charged about $50 more than usual????

What coilovers cost $850 fitted????
    hey maxijazz, u on too much man.... hahahah...... find me a place that charge wheel alignment $50 per tyre.... maybe honda dealer charges that much..... heheh

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Jazz Vti-S
    SATAN:
    Thanks for the rundown....certainly clears things up......Its amazing how matters like these makes a helluva lot more sense when explained in "proper grammar".

ZIMP:
    As a matter of fact, I really find your clarifications very hard to understand, hence my constant line of questioning......

From your response, Im not too sure if ur inferring that $50 is too much, or too little.......

Forgive me if I may not know much about this excercise as I do admit to Im still on a rather steep learning curve. So I must stress that a well explained response is critical in this case, but nonetheless, your input is always appreciated......

Member Array
    Car:
    MB C200 and FN2R
    maxijazz: i think he meants getting charged $50 per wheel for wheel alignment is expensive and only Honda dealers would charge that much

i did a 4 wheel, wheel alignment for $40 at Bob Jane

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Jazz Vti-S
    Thanks AsianSqd for the clarification......