Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    '94 Civic VTi
    So im guessing this guy talked it up a bit too much??? i dont see anymore bragging
    [TNT] Team No Traction - Cos No Traction Is Underrated

Two turbos, is better then one.

post slips?

who went to the 'nats?
    B20VTEC - since 2002

Member Array
    Car:
    Had a 1990 ED Civic
    Weq: Read my post in the Pulsar forum, in the intro section

http://forum.pulsar.org.au/showpost....0&postcount=93
    N14 Pulsar - VQ35 swap, Kelford C spec cams, 12.7:1CR, 6 speed HLSD, BC coilovers & 350Z 12.6" F brakes
    Smashed VY SS Ute: Teins, AP Racing brakes, Billet wheels, lazy 481rwKw TT kit - PICS

Ozhonda Trader Array
    Car:
    EGK24A
    Quote Originally Posted by iamhappy46
    Weq: Read my post in the Pulsar forum, in the intro section

http://forum.pulsar.org.au/showpost....0&postcount=93

Well, I have been trying to get the SSS video's uploaded. My mate sent me them from his Nokia Mobile Phone in a .3gp format and I am not sure if WIN-XP can view this, as WIN95 does not

I am getting my XP machine on Monday next week, so upload some pics and record some mpeg vids for you all to check out.

The SSS is not at Summernationals as the driver had urgent family commitments despite pulling a 12.64@110.7Mph on street tyres on Tuesday.Hope to be at a WSID Wed Night street meet in the next few weeks...

Last edited by EG5; 14-02-2006 at 10:45 AM.
    JDMyard Pty Ltd
    25 / 317-321 Woodpark Rd , Smithfield , NSW 2164. Contact : 02 97572364
    Email : yonas@jdmyard.com , Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/JDMYard
    www.JDMyard.com

Ozhonda Trader Array
    Car:
    EGK24A
    Now where is the time slip ?
    JDMyard Pty Ltd
    25 / 317-321 Woodpark Rd , Smithfield , NSW 2164. Contact : 02 97572364
    Email : yonas@jdmyard.com , Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/JDMYard
    www.JDMyard.com

Member Array
    Car:
    Had a 1990 ED Civic
    My girlfriends(the driver) sister got diagnosed with a Neuro-Blastoma(google it) so she was not able to attend. I still have a broken ankle so I chose to spend time with my GF and her family rather than risk damaging my ankle or the car

The time was G-Tech recorded and ECU data logged as a backup. We will be in SE Qld in about 2 weeks, so will have to post a few times from Willowbank.
    Last edited by iamhappy46; 14-02-2006 at 01:12 PM.
    N14 Pulsar - VQ35 swap, Kelford C spec cams, 12.7:1CR, 6 speed HLSD, BC coilovers & 350Z 12.6" F brakes
    Smashed VY SS Ute: Teins, AP Racing brakes, Billet wheels, lazy 481rwKw TT kit - PICS

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    My girlfriends(the driver) sister got diagnosed with a Neuro-Blastoma(google it) so she was not able to attend. I still have a broken ankle so I chose to spend time with my GF and her family rather than risk damaging my ankle or the car

The time was G-Tech recorded and ECU data logged as a backup. We will be in SE Qld in about 2 weeks, so will have to post a few times from Willowbank.
    I really think you should stop posting until you get a time slip

without a time slip, no one really cares.

Once you have a time slip, then you can rub it into all the haters, until then I really don’t think you are doing yourself any justice proclaiming that you have a 12sec car or 200kw.

Member Array
    Car:
    Had a 1990 ED Civic
    I was answering questions as to why I was not there and giving an indication of when time slips will be forthcoming.

Member Array
    Car:
    Golf GTI

LOL! I got a stock b16a, and it runs 12s with the gtec as well...... i just got to find a hill steep enough.... hahahaha

Would it not be an intelligent idea for this thread to be locked until we all have a timeslip to draw conclusions from?

Quote Originally Posted by v3ctourist
    Would it not be an intelligent idea for this thread to be locked until we all have a timeslip to draw conclusions from?
    no, we can keep hacking on iamhappy46 as he thinks his nissan is fast...

but seriously- iamhappy46, i hope your partners sister is going to be OK, and keep resting your ankle, get well soon (so you can get a real time slip!!!)
    B20VTEC - since 2002

Damn my records been beaten.......

I love how you quote to the hundreths of a second with something as inaccurate as a G-Tech. It's like looking to the position of the sun in the sky and quoting the time in seconds hehehe