Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Luxury with 18's
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterSonic12
    nice kit~!! if i get the mugen kit, would it fit with the fog light, cos i m thinking about getting it too.
    No the fog lights dont fit thats why i couldnt get mine fitted back on. Hung tried modifying it before but it just wont fit.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accod Euro
    Hi Blitz~ is the Hung @ Prestige Motor are in Perth? Because i live in Brisbane, i want to make sure that i get a good quality finish kit to my car. how much did u spent extra to get it good?

thanks~

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Luxury with 18's
    I took some photos last night but only 1 turned out okayish. But coz it was dark not that good but will be taking some during the day once the weather gets better. But i guess this sorta shows you how there is no ripples on the bodykit even though its fibreglass.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~jasper....it%20005_R.jpg

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    that looks sick!!!!
    esp a blue euro. and the lighting sets it off even more!!!!
    well done man and welcome to the mugen club
    Fast and furious? I drive slow and luxurious...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Luxury with 18's
    stephen8512,

Thanks man, likewise yours is sick too especially with tha exhaust system now. Yours is still better than mine...hehehe.

I love my blue, i hope the only blue one in Perth with the Mugen kit...hehehe No one is allowed to copy me now...hahaha

Man does Perth have any Cruises for the Euro's? I'm dying for one i want to show my baby off.....hhehehe

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accod Euro

looks nice ~

hey stephen~ur kit looks nice and smooth on the surface of the fibreglass~ i wish i had a same one as urs~ show me the photo in the daylight one if u got chance~

thanks~

Member Array
    Car:
    Was '04 Accord Euro, GP
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen8512
    welcome to the mugen club
    That should be FAKE mugen club. Don't forget that.

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by Matell
    That should be FAKE mugen club. Don't forget that.
    your point being?

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    debi thnx for ur compliments
    the daylight pics should all be here

http://photobucket.com/albums/c154/s...5122/?start=40

Member Array
    Car:
    09Euro, 08CR-V
    Stephen & Blitz: Your euro with Mugen full kits look very very nice..
    Debi, you definitely need to put a set on your black euro, Brisbane need one like that too.

Member Array
    Car:
    Was '04 Accord Euro, GP
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen8512
    your point being?
    Point being every time you mention your kit you should be stating it's a replica. To state otherwise is plain wrong and deceptive and can lead to confusion with people new to modifying cars and visiting this forum as a point of reference.

As a result they may think you have a genuine kit (which is what you'd obviously like them to think) and follow your path/guidance and end up being rather disappointed unless it’s entirely clear that you enthusiasm, advice, guidance etc all relates to an inferior imitation of the genuine product.

I liken your excess use and reference to your "Mugen Kit", to someone who walks around in fake brand name clothing from south East Asian markets, reeking of cheap imitation cologne all to give others a false impression.

Caveat your every use of “Mugen kit” in relation to your car with “copy or replica Mugen kit” and you’ll be fine. Simply referring to it as a Mugen kit is a lie.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Luxury with 18's
    Thanks PNR888 for your comments much appreciated.
    Now when i drive around i get so much attention, all these S15, WRX, skyline owners just stare at your car. I once use to drive a turbo but the euro has not let me down at all.

And i agree with matell's comments, its not good to deceive our newcomers onto this forum or people wanting answers to their questions and will follow the terms "copy" or "replica".