Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by Matell
    Point being every time you mention your kit you should be stating it's a replica. To state otherwise is plain wrong and deceptive and can lead to confusion with people new to modifying cars and visiting this forum as a point of reference.

As a result they may think you have a genuine kit (which is what you'd obviously like them to think) and follow your path/guidance and end up being rather disappointed unless it’s entirely clear that you enthusiasm, advice, guidance etc all relates to an inferior imitation of the genuine product.

I liken your excess use and reference to your "Mugen Kit", to someone who walks around in fake brand name clothing from south East Asian markets, reeking of cheap imitation cologne all to give others a false impression.

Caveat your every use of “Mugen kit” in relation to your car with “copy or replica Mugen kit” and you’ll be fine. Simply referring to it as a Mugen kit is a lie.
    fair call. to me, its not my job to correct people or to tell them wat to think. sure if they ask me if its genuine then i'll tell them that it is a replica.

I was just tryin to help these guys out where they can get the mugen kit from. sorry. MUGEN REPLICA kit. its not like i was tryin to deceive anyone, as I dont consider myself to be that low or stupid.
    And it seems to be if the newcomers were happy to pay 1500 or watever it cost for the replica, i think on some level, they KNEW that it was a replica that they were getting, and since they paid the money to buy it, it would mean that they were happy with it being a replica, not the genuine article.

if you are stating that me saying "Mugen kit" is deceiving as its a replica and not genuine, they why dont people just say "genuine rays volks" or something along those lines? if one person ALWAYS has to state that watever it is that they have is a replica, then why dont people say that watever genuine thing they have as "genuine" watever?

I dont see any difference personally. It mustve annoyed or bugged you that much to actually make a comment about it now cuz no ones ever had a problem with me saying that before. I mean, sure there are pple that walk around sporting fake clothes and wearing cheap cologne but doesnt bother me at all.
    Last edited by stephen8512; 18-02-2006 at 11:23 AM.
    Fast and furious? I drive slow and luxurious...

matell mate... geez louise dude... keep ya panties on!!

now can we PLEASE get back to the fake crappy replica mugen kits??

LOL
    i guess althought its a good job,
    ppl still dunno really wanna mention the word fake etc ..
    but chill out guys, no need for the drama

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    i can agree with matells comments.
    if you actually look at the fit and finish of imitation bodykits in person you can actually tell they are not the genuine article anyway.
    i don't like the mugen kit at all cos i think it ruins the euros classy looks ,i would much prefer the euro r kit imo.
    but in saying that i can appreciate the time and money that stephan has put into his car.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Luxury with 18's
    Quote Originally Posted by albii
    i can agree with matells comments.
    if you actually look at the fit and finish of imitation bodykits in person you can actually tell they are not the genuine article anyway.
    I can say the finish of the replica mugen kit is pretty much perfect as i have this kit on my euro now. It needs a good panel beater to do the finish basically, so its worth paying the extra $$$'s.

Quote Originally Posted by albii
    i don't like the mugen kit at all cos i think it ruins the euros classy looks ,i would much prefer the euro r kit imo.
    but in saying that i can appreciate the time and money that stephan has put into his car.
    Everyone has there own opinions on the kits they prefer.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5 Type R '03
    do they have replica version of 2006 Mugen Kit yet?? i m really looking forward to get one, can someone tell me

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    If anyone knows these manufacturers can someone please convince them to MAKE A FRIGGEN EURO R KIT!

kthnxbi

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz
    I just had the new 2006 wing delivered it will be painted and fitted this week...genuine Mugen

http://www.mugen-power.com/street/ac...ts/parts8.html

Sorry it's bit off topic but where can i get Mugen kits for Wide body accord? since all of you own euro's :P

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5 Type R '03
    Quote Originally Posted by Peekay34
    I just had the new 2006 wing delivered it will be painted and fitted this week...genuine Mugen

http://www.mugen-power.com/street/ac...ts/parts8.html
    how much was did it cost?? you know if they have replica mugen 06 kit yet?? cheers.... ~!!

Peekay34
    I don't understand the web It's in Japanese, the online shop you can't translate it using google. How did you manage to get in contact with them? do you have email ? or can you actually speak Japanese? :P

Cheers

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz
    I did it through Revzone in Melbourne www.revzone.com.au. They have contacts in Japan. No I don't know if they have a replica. I bought genuine ...I don't think Mugen would sell a replica of their own kit.... Also shipping from Japan is a killer as the box was to big to go via EMS Air. Use http://babelfish.altavista.com/ to translate the language.
    Last edited by Peekay34; 22-05-2006 at 12:53 PM.