is it including jdm radiator cover?

good question chris
    i forgoten about that

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by ngupil
    for that price i reckon that is a replica
    I very much doubt anyone would bother to replicate an OEM grille -- it's just honeycombed plastic and the low demand wouldn't justify the cost of setting up the mould.

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Merging Them...
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

o4 Euro... [EUROTIC] Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Luxury
    does that include badge?

$430 for the whole lot from honda, with full wrty, badge, radiator cover, bonnet trim ect starts to look like a reasonable price.
    [EUROTIC]
    04 Euro Luxury.... now retired

Quote Originally Posted by jl88rl
    Hey, i talked to chris from IS Motors and he said that a few ppl called him regarding the euror grill last week.

He quoted me $200 altogether.. How many others are getting one ?
    for that price i wouldn't mind getting one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerald28
    I ordered the Euro R grille about two months ago.....just waiting for it to arrive...

He quoted me $200 for the grille
    $150 for the Bonnet and Grille Trim in body Colour.
    so $350 and it will get me the grille aswell as the radiator panel and the entire chrome surround colour coded to my car?

i'm up for that.

only question i have: is the euro R grille the same as the mugen grille?
    only other question i have: seems like a few people have gotten their grilles done by ISmotorracing but does anyone have a picture of the outcome and whether its a nice fit? i've seen some photos where the fit was off.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra LS
    Quote Originally Posted by Entity
    for that price i wouldn't mind getting one.

so $350 and it will get me the grille aswell as the radiator panel and the entire chrome surround colour coded to my car?

i'm up for that.

only question i have: is the euro R grille the same as the mugen grille?
    only other question i have: seems like a few people have gotten their grilles done by ISmotorracing but does anyone have a picture of the outcome and whether its a nice fit? i've seen some photos where the fit was off.
    Mine fits perfectly. I'm still getting around to posting a picture.

I don't have the coloured bonnet trim, but I'm thinking of getting it. I'm afraid that if I do that I will end up also replacing the chrome trim around the door windows with black trim, and the chrome door handles with the dark chrome from the new Euro Sport.

Member Array
    Car:
    2JZ w/2 snails
    this thread should be stickied...

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by Entity
    is the euro R grille the same as the mugen grille?
    No. The Mugen is a metal mesh grille which is deeper. The EuroR grille (for the 03-05) is black plastic honeycomb.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Luxury 5AT05
    A replacement grill sounds like a great idea, would love to see anyone with a black Euro 03-05 with it the EuroR one post a pic!

Quote Originally Posted by Tobster

but I just noticed an Australian Euro where the Mugen grille obviously isn't a clean fit and that whole radiator cover change-over becomes important again.
    Have a look at

http://www.tsxclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7710

I love the mesh grille but I hate the gap!
    in the first photo there is a huge gap because his bonnet is open... in the second photo u can tell the gap is alot smaller but i can see what you mean when you say its not a perfect fit because obviously there still looks like a 1cm gap between the top of the grille and the bonnet.

either way i had a comparo myself and i agree, the mugen grille does look better than the euro-R grille...

the reason i dont like the euro-r grille as much is because it comes with a space for the chrome "H" badge and i wanted to get rid of that

anyway mugen seems to offer two grilles:
    1) http://www.boomplustoys.net/images/m..._grill_new.jpg
    2) http://www.boomplustoys.net/images/m...frontgrill.jpg

it seems the first one might be for the 06 euros since it doesn't have the chrome strip on top?

anyway i think the mugen one looks 'cleaner' without an obligation to still put the chrome H at the front:

euro-R: http://us.st11.yimg.com/store1.yimg...._1886_21166322

Bumping this thread...

nobody is posting photos of the job they got done at ismotor racing