Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Silver Coupe
    I was told never put a club lock on your car. it advertises to a thief that there’s no alarm.

just keep the club lock under the seat for those non car related emergencies lol :P

I was told never put a club lock on your car. it advertises to a thief that there’s no alarm

Alot people use them as visual deterrents in conjunction with their alarm & kill switches etc

Member Array
    Car:
    MY02 WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by toE
    what's a kill switch?? ops:
    a simple switch that disables the engine coil in most cases to prevent the starter motor turning over....

Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by CTR Coupe
    I was told never put a club lock on your car. it advertises to a thief that there’s no alarm.

just keep the club lock under the seat for those non car related emergencies lol :P
    club lock would prevent people from stealing the car... it wouldnt prevent them from breaking into it!...

club lock emergencies = road rage LOL

Member Array
    Car:
    EKD
    Viper are pretty good.. the higher end models, boomerang, brant are also good..

I know this product --- press keypad to start engine~~~

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    AUX is for silent i believe. if i press AUX then UNLOCK, then flashes the light but doesnt make the chirp noise.

no no no, do NOT get a clublock those things are absolutely useless, i have been lock picking for over a year now (self-taught just for fun) and believe me out of all the locks ive ever bothered to pick, club locks are by far one of the easiest, you can lockpick it in about 30 secs if your really slow, believe me even if you have the most basic knowledge of lock picking you can pick one, as someone said above it just advertises that the car is an easy steal as it probably doesnt have an alarm.

A door handle with induction button —— keyless entry function
    A dashboard with engine start button —— keyless go function
    Remote engine starter —— 50-60M away
    Windows automatic rolling
    press keypad to start engine

All of these are based on car alarm system which called smart key system.

Member Array
    Car:
    green whip!
    good work bumping a 6 year old thread fellas