Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Early NSX's

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4/9
    I dunno if this will answer the topic but from my experience i owned a black 91 nsx with 180,000km's in 2002 and it proved itself to be a reliable car. i owned it for 1.5years and i drove it as a daily driver. The only minor problem that annoyed me was when u come to start the car itll be turning over for awhile before it actually starts. Other then that, fuel consumption was good and it turns heads. I always parked it on the street because the car was too low to get up and down carparks. As for insurance i got quoted $16,000 by nrma because i was and still am under 25 plus living in st johns park area.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lawn mower
    Quote Originally Posted by .::F[L]Y::.
    1700 for comprehensive insurance on an nsx is ridiculously cheap. Are you over 25? i pay 4200 per yr for my S2K!.

In regards to the comment made about the Skyline, if i were to ever buy a skyline i would get either the R32 or R34 GTR variants. Any other skyline is just wasting your money.
    Lol that is such a ignorant thing to say, just because it isnt a GTR doesen't mean it isn't worth it. Most skyline's have bulletproof engines and gearbox's...moreso than any other honda, the RB25 comes to mind.

And it isn't hard to get them to go fast, a few simple mods and your looking at an easy 170-180rwkw. Surely the vast amount of Skylines driving around is a testament to their value for money and reliability.
    JDM

Quote Originally Posted by .::F[L]Y::.
    1700 for comprehensive insurance on an nsx is ridiculously cheap. Are you over 25? i pay 4200 per yr for my S2K!.

In regards to the comment made about the Skyline, if i were to ever buy a skyline i would get either the R32 or R34 GTR variants. Any other skyline is just wasting your money.
    You're paying $4200 for insurance?!?!?!?!
    You're getting ripped hard, i paid $3600 the 1st year and am now paying $1900. Man thats just money down the drain

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen8512
    nico has his as a daily driver, and he's modded the **** off his....very eye catching....cant see why it cant be a daily driver

drivin home drunk in ur civic? wats stoppin u from drivin home drunk in an nsx? regardless, u shoudlnt drink n drive man....i lost a mate to that. not smart.
    that girl in your avatar is very nice... sorry, had to say it