Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Wish i had a Honda
    same problem i have with my EVO3.
    i cant put it in 3rd gear when its high revs.
    i then try using redline's lightweight shockproof gearbox oil. it costs me $120 for 3.785 litres, it might sound alot for oil but its worth the money.
    everything is all good now. better even. gear changes are really smooth.

Member Array
    Car:
    95 Honda Accord H22A
    man i gotta get me some of that stuff... stupid weak syncros, i swear they suck ass

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4
    As others have said - it sounds like a 3rd gear synchro issue.

With my DC4, I merely flushed and changed my gearbox fluid with OEM MTF at every 5,000km service, and found that issue to be pretty much fixed.

Syncro grinding in 2nd and 3rd Gears ay. Oi dude, if u wana temporary relieve for a while, use Auto Tranny Fluid man. Trust me it works, it wont do more damage, it works the same as GM Syncromesh fluid.

Celica GT4 (St185)'s are common with gearbox syncros wearing especially in 2nd and 3rd, i owned one. The gearbox are a bitch to fix, labour wise. And as a temporary relief i used Auto Gear box fluid, until i sold the car. People on the forum that i use to talk to about the gearbox all used it and told me to do it as a temporary relief. So give that a go man

haha thanks guys for the help.. ill be changin transmission fluid soon to try it all out n ill let ya'll kno how it goes