Thread: Tanabe springs

Member Array
    Car:
    03' GD3->05' GD3->86' EW5

Tanabe springs

hey, anyone here in the forum has tried the tanabe springs??? are they any good comparing to tein and spoon??

Member Array
    Car:
    seriously, no one knows jackshxt about tanabe springs?

lol
    no shit
    Chunky = the first youngest ozhonda member ever

OZHONDA 4 LYFE!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzle
    hey, anyone here in the forum has tried the tanabe springs??? are they any good comparing to tein and spoon??
    in order to answer this the person must have driven a jazz with three different springs or 3 jazzes using 3 different springs and must really pay attention to the way the car drives..... wats the chances?

as i know iwky_77 using tein springs and racinghonda using spoon springs

.. durno.. stick with a brand u know and trust
    I haven't driven a Honda in years. :/ Does my honda lawn mower and whipper snipper count?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    HONDA JAZZ 1.4 ES
    spoon fit do u no here i find a spoiler for jazz the same civic type-r??????????

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    HONDA JAZZ 1.4 ES
    spoon fit if you no send me a msg:+351961492790

Member Array
    Car:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimp13
    in order to answer this the person must have driven a jazz with three different springs or 3 jazzes using 3 different springs and must really pay attention to the way the car drives..... wats the chances?
    good point. so has anyone driven a car with tanabe springs?? is it good?

honestly they are more or less the same.... unless u go for coilover thats different....i used apex'i, eibach, king, pedders.... all are really more or less the same except for pedders (too soft)... meaning that if i ask u to guess which spring i have on the car, i dun think u ll know....

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda JAZZ 1.5 Vtec
    I agree with Zimp.. Spring basically are almost the same, so not a lot of different. Most of it will have similar preasure..

However I try several coils configurations HKS, Tien, and Tanabe NF.. So far Tanabe rank no.1 cause its softness and yet still firm compare to the rest.